One of my friends came to me and said a kid he knew had his system done in his camaro by a local shop and that they had done a crappy job and everything was falling apart. when i first saw it i noticed that they didnt even build down into the well in the back and jsu thad a flat box layin on top. it was such a wast of space and the memphis subs that were in it sounded horrible in a sealed box. the look of the box wasnt to bad with the blue plexi but just the way it was put together was poor. i have had alot of competition in the past with the shop that did it so being that the kid came to me to redo it, i wanted to overdo it haha... here it it...
original system. (later replaced euipment with memphis)
this was the base of the box.
box structure built.. i acually ended up with 3 cubic ft before displacment. i built up 3/4" around the edge and rabbited out the edge to stable fleece to. the top is a 3/4" base with a 1/2" recess.
sanded and fillled. the black area is a platform that will have a backlit logo on it. the smaller hole is for the 4" areoport.
covered in some blue vinyl. finally got my hands on the well needed Formica 155red glue. i could stick myself to the ceiling with that hahah,.