This is not actually a build log just a way to hopefully make my system a little more efficient and just thought I would share. I originally had a battery on each side of my box, but decided it would be better to have them closer to my bass amp. I got the idea from stilltippin from watching his build log. I used some wood I had lying around to hold the batteries on the amp rack. Doesn't look the best but does the job, I'm cheap. Pics are kind of crappy but I tried to post them in the order of doing everything. Its not pictured but I put l brackets on the closest side of the batteries to keep them from sliding toward the box.