A reliable method to convert MKV to MP4 without audio/video issues

Have you caught in the situations as below: I have a bunch of HD – MKV files that I am trying to convert to MP4 for playback on my Apple TV. Although I tried handbrake for most conversions but on this it just does not work right. Either the program quits unexpectedly or if I get a file it plays back with choppy video. Visualhub works but I have noticed that the quality is not the best.

If you are just looking for a reliable method of converting 1080p and 720p MKV to 720p MP4, the following guide may be greatly helpful for you.

Okay, just use a program to make it. Here I would take Moyea MKV Converter for example to demonstrate the detailed steps.

First, free download Moyea MKV Converter here, install and run it.

Step 1: Load the MKV files you want to convert into this program

Tip: Tick the checkbox “Merge into one file”, you can join multiple files into a big one.

Step 2: Output settings

Select the output format as MP4 from the drop-down list “Format” as well as set the destination folder from the “Output”.

In addition, it allows you to select codec from the profile panel.

Therefore, you can convert MKV files to MP4 with excellent output quality.

Step 3: Convert

After all the output settings finished, you can start converting by clicking the “Convert”. Later, you could open the destination folder and put them on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Creative Zen, Apple TV, X box 360, etc.

Tip: It supports batch conversion so that you can save much time and energy, compared with other similar tools. Due to Moyea MKV Converter, our digital life has becoming more and more colorful and wonderful.