Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 197

Reload Thread: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    lulz i was buggin tommy last night while he was working on this, or the night before.







  2. #152
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    I believe they said it was a decent amp.... Been forever since I seen that thread about them. Dont get on Pap's much and never get on Pete's anymore, to many childs
    dont really browse anywhere else

    this scene is getting old



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  3. #153
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    lulz i was buggin tommy last night while he was working on this, or the night before.
    We said fuck it and went to the strip club, so yeah not much got done... I did however acquire 3 new *****'s, and if that stripper would have got her pussy on my face like she wanted.... Probably herpes also




  4. #154
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    dont really browse anywhere else

    this scene is getting old
    x100000000




  5. #155
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    lulz i was buggin tommy last night while he was working on this, or the night before.
    ur gay



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    We said fuck it and went to the strip club, so yeah not much got done... I did however acquire 3 new *****'s, and if that stripper would have got her pussy on my face like she wanted.... Probably herpes also
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.




  7. #157
    grimreper912003's Avatar
    grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Sig'd



    Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

    Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

  8. #158
    theMessenjah44's Avatar
    theMessenjah44 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    1,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    I did however acquire 3 new *****'s
    Tommy said you liked the little room at Twisted Pipes....you grab that midget *****?



    Bought from: jamesw, dave_damage, ampjunkielikeme, JuicyJeff
    Sold to: DaBeholder, ampjunkielikeme, ax600, shackel. Worked with Rio

    Team Edge Customs

    Last year: '05 Ford Escape - Alpine 7995 - AllTsunami 1/0 - C&D batt 15" IA Warden (2) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1/4 ohm 151.3 outlaw
    This year: '92 Mazda 323 - C&D batt Batcap 4k, (6) Powerbass 15's (250rms each) (1) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1.3 ohm 152 outlaw
    Currently rebuilding Mazda with (4) American Bass HD 15's in a wall, 157?

  9. #159
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Glad to see this build is still progressing as it's been going on for a while. Do I see a drop down screen being installed to display the midget ****?




  10. #160
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    Glad to see this build is still progressing as it's been going on for a while. Do I see a drop down screen being installed to display the midget ****?
    Yes indeed!




  11. #161
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by theMessenjah44 View Post
    Tommy said you liked the little room at Twisted Pipes....you grab that midget *****?
    No I actually wanted to get those skanky preggo movies. But I did not want to creep that girl out so I got these....... Two on the left I bought, one on the right I acquired from a stripper. Next time I come down Will, I am knocking that old man out of his wheel chair, and taking his daughter






  12. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    i want the third one




  13. #163
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Beating for 2 days, and the ****ing side mirror fell off on the interstate. Knew the fucking ex was good for something...





  14. #164
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Voltage dropping down to high 11's, not sealed off, amps turned way down..........





  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: *****Chevy Malibu Warden Build!!********

    Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    Beating for 2 days, and the ****ing side mirror fell off on the interstate. Knew the fucking ex was good for something...





Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum