- AQ 2200
- SAX 125.2
- Custom Sundown Z12 with Nightshade softparts
- 2.37 Cubic Feet before displacements. Tuned to 35hz with 2 3" Aeros
- Lanzar Opti 6.5" Components ( will review shortly )
- Kinetik HC1800 ( Already there, want to go to a 2400 )
- Powermaster 250 Amp Alt ( Already there )
- Alpine 9886 ( already there, will be Alpine flip out in a few months )
- Alpine 6 Disk CD changer, will be hiddin in the center console.
- All Knukonceptz wiring.
- Old System - So i had the 3 E8's on the SAE-1200 when i had my bench seat, Since then i have taken the buckets and a center console from a Bronco.
- Goals - I am building this to be a daily pounder and it will see some amateur street classes in MECA untill i build my ranger.
- Help - Mobius ( SP? ) is making me a cut sheet, Ill be doing everything my self and my stepdad is going to carpet it all for me.
What it will go in.
This is 2 full sheets of 3/4, i need them to cut it down so i could fit it in the truck with no hangover
Part of the vast arsenal. The Bosch table saw
I have already put 4 sheets of deadner in each door and installed the Lanzar Opti's, i didnt take any pix = ( Ill take pix of my tweet location though.
Other things that will happen in the next month or 2.
- 4" Rough country suspension lift
- Offset wagon wheel powder coated black. 15"
- MT MTZ's, Swamper M16's, Maxxis Buckshots 35"x12.50x15 ( havnt decided which one i want yet )
- Body work will be done and truck will be put in primer.
- Painted in the spring.
- Regeared to 4.10s ( 4x4 )