Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Reload Thread: Box Build for Skip01

  1. #31
    Skip01's Avatar
    Skip01 is offline Diggy



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marrero,LA
    Posts
    7,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by 2003F150 View Post
    Skip never builds his own ****...he is lazy like me but he has more money so he pays to have his design built. Ha I had to hate on ya Skip but the box looks nice and should be loud as usual.
    Indeed.

    Working 60hrs a week and having no proper tools limits me too smaller projects...plus mine would never look this good even if i did have the proper tools ha



    YOUTUBE VIDZ:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01




  2. #32
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    yes, but cheaper if you can have it delivered to a business
    Truth.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

  3. #33
    2003F150's Avatar
    2003F150 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Biloxi, MS
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip01 View Post
    Indeed.

    Working 60hrs a week and having no proper tools limits me too smaller projects...plus mine would never look this good even if i did have the proper tools ha
    Blah Blah Blah.....you dont work lol



    2003F150 Crewcab(walled)
    4xDD9515F
    4xDDM3
    1X240 Amp Alt
    6xNSB90
    4 runs of 1/0 power and ground
    160.5 Mod 2001-4000(50hz)
    158.7 SB4 lil jon
    157.1 @ 39HZ LEGAL DB DRAG STYLE
    LOUDEST DAILY DRIVER IN MISSISSIPPI!!!!!! 160DB Club!!!

  4. #34
    Burp09's Avatar
    Burp09 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    meridian, ms
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    looks awsome skip.




  5. #35
    Skip01's Avatar
    Skip01 is offline Diggy



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marrero,LA
    Posts
    7,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by 2003F150 View Post
    Blah Blah Blah.....you dont work lol
    Ima show you how too get low with 15s buddy



    YOUTUBE VIDZ:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

  6. #36
    Lil Poot's Avatar
    Lil Poot is offline you sturrin at me brah?



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    nice work as always bj. i may be enlisting your help in an SB4 build for next year in the next few weeks if i can't find a decent tablesaw on the cheap.

    you can sell me some of that trupan or show me where to get it, right?



    Alpine W205/H701
    Revolution Design D9 - 2 AQ HDC3 18s
    Genesis Profile Four Ultra - Creative SDX7 mids, TBI HDSS tweets
    Iraggi 240a, Optima g34 YT, 3 C&D 134ah, 15.3v MLA module, 120 ft 1/0, 200 ft^2 RAAMmat


    WTT/S - 2 HDC3 18s, RD HW 10, 880prs + ipod + 6 disc changer, Alumapro ALC6.2 Components, Zed built US Acoustics USA4050 + USA2200, Fisher Customs boxes

  7. #37
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    nice work as always bj. i may be enlisting your help in an SB4 build for next year in the next few weeks if i can't find a decent tablesaw on the cheap.

    you can sell me some of that trupan or show me where to get it, right?
    Cool man, no problem at all. Just let me know.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

  8. #38
    bamaboy's Avatar
    bamaboy is offline War Eagle!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    blah blah blah skip...
    is there gonna be a install log for this one, im gonna have to post in it *****ing twice a day about how it isnt installed yet, is this one gonna beat your old record of having the same system installed for more than a week?

    plaid looks good, adds contrast to it

    box looks awesome bj




    04 Explorer
    Kenwood DDX812
    RF 3Sixty.2
    T6004
    T4002
    T40001bd
    Hertz MLK-2 running Active
    Hertz HCX165
    4x DC Audio LVL 4 12"s

    Summer 09' Build...Operation:Pull Wall out, put new subs in DONE!
    Build
    Photobucket
    now with video

  9. #39
    jmanpc's Avatar
    jmanpc is offline CA.com Nostalgist.



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Another ****** box




    2007 Red Ford Focus ZX4 SE
    - Clarion DXZ955MC -
    - MB Quart RSD216 - 2 MB Quart RWE-354 in 4 cubic feet sealed -
    - MB Quart DSC4125 - Audiopipe AP1500.1D - Optima Blue Top -

    Team High Sexage

  10. #40
    Skip01's Avatar
    Skip01 is offline Diggy



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marrero,LA
    Posts
    7,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
    blah blah blah skip...
    is there gonna be a install log for this one, im gonna have to post in it *****ing twice a day about how it isnt installed yet, is this one gonna beat your old record of having the same system installed for more than a week?

    plaid looks good, adds contrast to it

    box looks awesome bj
    haha...yeh ima make a log in a bit, i did a bunch of work since my last install that i have pics of.

    Waiting on ssackett too get pics of my subs too start the build.

    It might last a bit, unless i get bored with it haha.


    Gonna be a minute before i get it all installed, need new amps, and 2 more batts....well 3, counting one under the hood.


    Poast away in it

    What happened too ur gay?



    YOUTUBE VIDZ:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

  11. #41
    jbizzle's Avatar
    jbizzle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by bjfish11 View Post
    Heres the final pics. Customer requested some pink plaid material on the sides. Was going for "something a little different." He will be painting the ports pink as well I believe.





    Does the bracing not effect the length of the port??




    MW Car Audio - www.MWCarAudio.net

    Feedback Thead: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/378649-jbizzle-feedback-thread.html

  12. #42
    Skip01's Avatar
    Skip01 is offline Diggy



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marrero,LA
    Posts
    7,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by jbizzle View Post
    Does the bracing not effect the length of the port??
    You mean is it in the way?

    Ports are gonna be 20" long



    YOUTUBE VIDZ:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

  13. #43
    bamaboy's Avatar
    bamaboy is offline War Eagle!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip01 View Post
    haha...yeh ima make a log in a bit, i did a bunch of work since my last install that i have pics of.

    Waiting on ssackett too get pics of my subs too start the build.

    It might last a bit, unless i get bored with it haha.


    Gonna be a minute before i get it all installed, need new amps, and 2 more batts....well 3, counting one under the hood.


    Poast away in it

    What happened too ur gay?
    WTF^? decipher that for me

    what subs are you gonna do?amps?

    also are these aero or pvc ports?




    04 Explorer
    Kenwood DDX812
    RF 3Sixty.2
    T6004
    T4002
    T40001bd
    Hertz MLK-2 running Active
    Hertz HCX165
    4x DC Audio LVL 4 12"s

    Summer 09' Build...Operation:Pull Wall out, put new subs in DONE!
    Build
    Photobucket
    now with video

  14. #44
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by jbizzle View Post
    Does the bracing not effect the length of the port??
    Huh? If you mean will the bracing interfere with the installation of the ports, the answer is no.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

  15. #45
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Build for Skip01

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
    WTF^? decipher that for me

    what subs are you gonna do?amps?

    also are these aero or pvc ports?
    Precision ports. Waiting on more tubes still, to complete everything.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum