User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jstinbc View Post
    wow after reading all 8 pages of this post i've realized this site is just full of assholes who think their better than everyone else and wont help a guy out. if you dont have anything nice to say to the guy dont say it at all hes tryin to do a big build and i support him and by the way jadon087 probably has more brains than the rest of you aholes combined

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...=443369&page=3

Go read some of that^^^ OP is a failing feg troll.....

Ohioguy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow after reading all 8 pages of this post i've realized this site is just full of assholes who think their better than everyone else and wont help a guy out. if you dont have anything nice to say to the guy dont say it at all hes tryin to do a big build and i support him and by the way jadon087 probably has more brains than the rest of you aholes combined
    im sure everyone on here would love to watch this system get built and hear it knock down the berlin wall and spread the red sea. but he's trying to go big without going big. right now imo the only thing he has going for him are the fi 18's. just like he said he would rather learn from his car catching on fire than taking advice from someone so it doesnt happen.

refs: Frisnog

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

09'ers...why are you mad? you have so many new and exciting things ahead of you
    too bad the rest of us dont...

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    umad?
    i think so...

Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild420 View Post
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...=443369&page=3

Go read some of that^^^ OP is a failing feg troll.....
    i didnt know he was a troll. hes not very good...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioguy View Post
    im sure everyone on here would love to watch this system get built and hear it knock down the berlin wall and spread the red sea. but he's trying to go big without going big. right now imo the only thing he has going for him are the fi 18's. just like he said he would rather learn from his car catching on fire than taking advice from someone so it doesnt happen.
    i tried to help him with the thermite source...but no one would listen...

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i listened...mine should be here shortly

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plugitin View Post
    x2 im ordering mine today

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zip_Loc View Post
    09'ers...why are you mad? you have so many new and exciting things ahead of you
    too bad the rest of us dont...

i think so...

i didnt know he was a troll. hes not very good...

i tried to help him with the thermite source...but no one would listen...
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373962 ..... looks like you are about a big of a ******* as you claim the OP is so id quit while youre ahead

CMattox23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dewmeinthebutt View Post
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373962 ..... looks like you are about a big of a ******* as you claim the OP is so id quit while youre ahead
    feisty.

mendon mafia is offline 2 12's 6+kW Chrysler300M

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this has been blown way out of proportion. It can easily be done if money and time is no object.

its easily going to be a $5k+ job just for equipment probably closer to 10k tho. i suggest going for a more technical box design for 2 18's rather than a simple ported for 4. possibly a 1/4 wave or tline design maybe even 15's if 18's wont fit. you will still use most of the space due to the massive ports that will be required but you will need half the power, woofers, batts and much less wiring and save lots of money might get by with one really good alt as well. output will be similar if the 14 wave is built properly.

maybe start with 2 18's ported then if its not enough go for the tline. that way you will save time and money. boxes only cost $50 to make if using one piece of mdf (obviously you will need 2 or 3 for 2 18's

refs: ebaker, its_bacon12, jando86, thedukey42 , WrenchGuy, jaredspl, teenapp, MisterGrubbs, BushJ311, fozzy2134
    System: Poineer 590ib headunit (soon upgrading to 790bt)
    2 12" RD Alpha V.3's (soon upgrading to konaki 9512 hybrids) powered by 2 Atomic 3000.1d's
    Polk mm6 front components powered by a Soundmagus CP-91 @ 4ohm bridged. JBL/Infinity Hybrid rear components. hu power
    200 amp alt and 2 stinger spv 70's (more pending voltage drop)
    Current output: 144.9 db using new 09 alpha v3's - on music with 1 3k - song: haters everywhere-two five, Chrysler 300M.

djarmy2004 is offline djarmy2004

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st GLWB as your gonna need it. 2nd Some people on this forum are only here to hassle you adn if you want to build the biggest system you can more power to you. Just realize this will take lots of money and you may want to take some advice from some of these people on here. You can tell which ones to listen to by reading this post alone. 3rd. Start with electrical as you will need alot of juice. I would say 4-6 runs of 1/0 or bigger to the rear batts, 4-6 C&D or Sprinters along with the 300A dual alt system. You probably could run one alt but it would take a beating. As for being new and asking suggestions that is good as its the only way you will learn along with hands on experience. Looking forward to seeing pics

TEAM LEATHAL BEATZ
    My FB Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...62#post6516362
    SYSTEM
    Alpine CDA-7998, 2 sets of PowerBass S-6C Comps for doors, Cadence TXA-3004 For Comps, 2 15" Fi BTL, Audiopipe AP30001D, Big 3 X2, 3 Runs of 1/0, 260A DC Power Alt, 2 C&D Batts in back
    REFS-
    BOUGHT FROM-DAPPA5, BRIAN OWENS, --Navi-- , X1le, Basscort2009, vitveet, thumpper, Lousiana_CRX
    Sold TO-bluieorbluee, lil98cabrio, Dropped_TB, orangecounty1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dewmeinthebutt View Post
    plugitin had to tell me i was an 08'er...i didnt even know. im not very smart, never claimed to be...

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plugitin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    x2 im ordering mine today
    good job guys. i have 7 pounds coming in on thursday. it was free shipping on orders over 5 pounds. maybe this will bring some light to my life...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dew - you use *******, *******, or another vulgarity in every post you've made. why are you so upset?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search...archid=6274553 see i can do it too, but im not nearly as good as you are...

tripleb45 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by tripleb45; 11-08-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by tripleb45; 11-08-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast