Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Reload Thread: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoCoSPL View Post
    When eversince were 09'ers in their 1st yr of car audio? Does everyone in the hobby sign on to ca.com right when the hobby begins? Been into car audio for about 4 yrs and im still an 09'er so? I got onto this site cause it is very easy to pick up and learn some stuff, veiwing build logs and all that stuff, (this isn't a build log btw lol you needed to do some research first) but hey! we all start somewhere in car audio regardless if your an 09'er 08'er or however long you have been lounging around on the forum cause your an 07'er doesn't mean your more intelligent. To the OP, you havent done nothing wrong at all and you just started your thread in the wrong place, no biggie you live and you learn from your mistakes, we all do. To all the guys bashing on the OP, go back on your threads you started and you will find that wow! you too have asked for help too!! We all need to join together share ideas and quit jerkin around the OP for stupid stuff, no wonder why car audio is a dying hobby, lost interest after posting their first thread on CA.com for help and realized that its hopeless with some of the people on here. OP, good luck with your build its nice to see more people that want to be loud! Some of us are here to help and return the favor for the help that we ourselves have received from CA.com members. Hope the build comes along!!

/ rant
    I haven't said a single serious word in this thread...sarcasm doesn't type well...

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    Thanks man I am about to start a thread on my thoughts and ideas. It wont be a build, but it will be what I do before I start my build. Please no dumping.
    but you put it in the ca build log section...

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

-Leister- is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man where da pics at?

smullen is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what is the deal with Fi Subs ""Fully Loaded"???

I mean, that is a model number or whats ""Fully Loaded"" mean???
    I've never seen someone say I have a RE MT fully loaded, or a SSA Icon fully laoded, or a Adire Brahma, ahh you get the point...

NRA Lifetime Patron Member

tripleb45 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smullen View Post
    what is the deal with Fi Subs ""Fully Loaded"???

I mean, that is a model number or whats ""Fully Loaded"" mean???
    I've never seen someone say I have a RE MT fully loaded, or a SSA Icon fully laoded, or a Adire Brahma, ahh you get the point...
    Fully loaded all in a nut means it can take way more power than the regular btl's

Day 2 and I already have arthritis( spell check must have agreed) Man I had to start over on the door installation. I put the bracket on the door and I measured it before, but when I tried to shut the door it was a little off so I had to shorten the back braces from 2 inches to 1 inch. It may seem like a small correction, but if you have ever done this before you would know that cutting wood *****. lol I may start the fiberglassing tomorrow, or Monday. Whooooo this was tiring. I see why labor for this is so high.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

User Tag List