Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    There is *******. It is called Private Message. You fukin idiot. I don't know who you are? Why am I an idiot? Because I am fukin asking for help and I have ideas, or is it because you are nuthuggin on other peoples comment. Grow the *** up. I really wish that there was a way you could say this to me face to face you fukin nerd. You were probably bullied in middle school, now you get on the internet in the comfort of your mother basement and talk ****. GTFO What do you have that is so great a fukin mini build.
    what he said^^^^

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

theres alot of mad people in this thread

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zip_Loc View Post
    im not sure what to do if hes mad, but if we would like to beat him or something we have to talk/check in...i dont know its too confusing
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    theres alot of mad people in this thread
    you spoke too soon...

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.
    let me get this straight:

1. we both somehow miraculously end up in the same prison...im not having fun already
    2. we have some sort of conversation, during which i reveal to you that it was i who offered little to no help to the OP of this thread
    3. due to my overwhelming shame and your incredible gang connections and physical strength, i am going to check myself into "protective custody" in order to avoid your wrath
    4. 80 percent of ca.com will join me

now im a little shady on #4. does 80 percent of ca.com join me before or after this happens to me?
    how are we all going to end up in the same prison?
    any idea on the kinds of sentences we will all be serving?
    will i have any valuable information with which to bargain for my freedom?

im really depressed and confused now

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post

CgFire is offline sup d00dz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is *******. It is called Private Message. You fukin idiot. I don't know who you are? Why am I an idiot? Because I am fukin asking for help and I have ideas, or is it because you are nuthuggin on other peoples comment. Grow the *** up. I really wish that there was a way you could say this to me face to face you fukin nerd. You were probably bullied in middle school, now you get on the internet in the comfort of your mother basement and talk ****. GTFO What do you have that is so great a fukin mini build.

There is *******? Where? Oh, I see it. It's the fucktard that made a thread in the Build Logs forum apparently to just "ask for help and have ideas." I came into this thread looking for a build log, scanned through quickly finding nothing, and noticed how everything headed toward what it usually does when some dumb motherfucker with the speech abilities of a high school freshman year dropout wastes everyone's time. But yeah, I'm hugging everyone's sack because I decide to tell it as it is, you stupid fuck. What do I have that's so great? Hm, how about halfway to acquiring a degree in electrical engineering and mathematics? You know, something that will actually yield knowledge and success and allow me to invest time and money in what I enjoy. Not just ponder ideas and waste everyone's time, you half-wit, neanderthal fuck. How about you get the fuck out and stop creating mediocre threads and then whining like a bitch when people call you out. Sorry I had to be the one to let you know that you're a faggot.

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Op... Stop posting in this thread.. You need to do some work.. take some pics and once you do that START A NEW THREAD!! this one is already ruined..

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the problem is that he posted this thread in the build log section asking questions and for help which is not what this forum is for... this forum is meant for showing build pics of underway projects not to ask for help designing one. thats the reason people are jumping on you

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

if you have questions search around.. I am sure its been done.. especially especially this build.. hell go on smd if you want to do it the exact same

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

tripleb45 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    the problem is that he posted this thread in the build log section asking questions and for help which is not what this forum is for... this forum is meant for showing build pics of underway projects not to ask for help designing one. thats the reason people are jumping on you
    Ok got ya I actually have asked the mods to close this POS thread. lol

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol mods....yea

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

XD ( i post here for fun ) If U have questions shoot me a pm. Alos ANSWER THIS QUESTION (wtf is thermite?) from what i've searched and found this would be counter productive

NoCoSPL is offline A Daily Loud Trunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When eversince were 09'ers in their 1st yr of car audio? Does everyone in the hobby sign on to ca.com right when the hobby begins? Been into car audio for about 4 yrs and im still an 09'er so? I got onto this site cause it is very easy to pick up and learn some stuff, veiwing build logs and all that stuff, (this isn't a build log btw lol you needed to do some research first) but hey! we all start somewhere in car audio regardless if your an 09'er 08'er or however long you have been lounging around on the forum cause your an 07'er doesn't mean your more intelligent. To the OP, you havent done nothing wrong at all and you just started your thread in the wrong place, no biggie you live and you learn from your mistakes, we all do. To all the guys bashing on the OP, go back on your threads you started and you will find that wow! you too have asked for help too!! We all need to join together share ideas and quit jerkin around the OP for stupid stuff, no wonder why car audio is a dying hobby, lost interest after posting their first thread on CA.com for help and realized that its hopeless with some of the people on here. OP, good luck with your build its nice to see more people that want to be loud! Some of us are here to help and return the favor for the help that we ourselves have received from CA.com members. Hope the build comes along!!

/ rant

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

tripleb45 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoCoSPL View Post
    When eversince were 09'ers in their 1st yr of car audio? Does everyone in the hobby sign on to ca.com right when the hobby begins? Been into car audio for about 4 yrs and im still an 09'er so? I got onto this site cause it is very easy to pick up and learn some stuff, veiwing build logs and all that stuff, (this isn't a build log btw lol you needed to do some research first) but hey! we all start somewhere in car audio regardless if your an 09'er 08'er or however long you have been lounging around on the forum cause your an 07'er doesn't mean your more intelligent. To the OP, you havent done nothing wrong at all and you just started your thread in the wrong place, no biggie you live and you learn from your mistakes, we all do. To all the guys bashing on the OP, go back on your threads you started and you will find that wow! you too have asked for help too!! We all need to join together share ideas and quit jerkin around the OP for stupid stuff, no wonder why car audio is a dying hobby, lost interest after posting their first thread on CA.com for help and realized that its hopeless with some of the people on here. OP, good luck with your build its nice to see more people that want to be loud! Some of us are here to help and return the favor for the help that we ourselves have received from CA.com members. Hope the build comes along!!

/ rant
    Thanks man I am about to start a thread on my thoughts and ideas. It wont be a build, but it will be what I do before I start my build. Please no dumping.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks man I am about to start a thread on my thoughts and ideas. It wont be a build, but it will be what I do before I start my build. Please no dumping.
    I need to take a dump.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

crownroyal is offline BILLY MAYS HERE FOR COKE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im only on page 4 of 10 and this thermite talk is L O fking L

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your word is **** here...Tell us how brain surgery works next, you kid genius you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    What kind?
    Well split brain surgery, my favorite, is the process of cutting the corpus callosum to sever the connection between the left and right sides of the brain. Usually this surgery is only performed as treatment of severe incidents of epilepsy. The after effects of the surgery are very interesting...

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast