Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    Ok seriously are you necessary? What is your purpose here. Don't you have a build that you are doing? Go bump it or something. Maybe then you will have something to do. No offense, but I am trying to get something done and good direction. The past is the past, lets grow up.
    No offense but you havent done anything yet

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    No offense but you havent done anything yet
    welcome to the most depressing thread on ca.com

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zip_Loc View Post
    welcome to the most depressing thread on ca.com

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zachfeen View Post
    lol he wants to be Meade.
    thats what i keep getting out of this

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phemps View Post
    thats what i keep getting out of this
    i just keep getting depressed

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

tripleb45 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why is it that when someone is new and asking for ideas, people insist in being assholes, but when they look for themselves and find ideas they are trying to duplicate someone? If you ********* put more positive feedbacks and knowledgable posts maybe........... nevermind if you don't get it already you never will. Jealousy is a terrible thing. I am new and I an trying to start up a build. You would think that I made a post stated: "help me make a thread that has useless posts of jealousy." The funny thing is that someone will say. "We are not jealous," but why hate if you are not jealous. I am getting bagged on by people that I have never heard of before and for what. This is a build log. If you don't want to help then please
    GTFO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you need help with sir? I will gladly answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Nova76 Scammer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    What do you need help with sir? I will gladly answer your questions to the best of my ability.
    I need help on box building ideas, amp racks, battery racks, sound deadener, etc.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah and I plan on reconing these 18" subs into 22" subs when they come out. Well..... maybe after a few months of their release to get a good scope of them. Does that sound crazy?

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes you are an idiot. Better make sure you know what you are going to do now. Airspace for 4 18's isn't going to nearly be enough for 4 22's. Don't start throwing **** together without a plan

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    I need help on box building ideas, amp racks, battery racks, sound deadener, etc.
    1.) Box building

I have a 2dr Tahoe of the same generation. I have tried Ports/Subs up, Ports back/Subs up, ports/subs back and ports/subs forward. I have found subs up ports back plays lowest and moves quite a bit of air. Subs up/ports up also sounded very nice. I would aim for around 24-26 cu ft. Are you against walling?

2.) Amp rack

This is something I have woundered in my truck also. I currently have mine mounted on the "flap" for the back seat. This also depends on walling.

3.) Batteries

I would try to go behind the wheel wells if you can. Also remember these trucks have mounts for a second battery under the hood. Your local GM dealer can order the parts for you. They are common on the trucks that came with 6.5l.

4.) Sound dampening

I have dynamat extreme in my truck without issue. I also have some Damp pro here I will be trying out soon. The damp pro feels a little thicker but I believe they are both very nice aound damping material.

Nova76 Scammer

SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i can help you as well, forget the haters do your thing kiddo, i also sell the 2610d amps so hit me up and i will see what the lowest i can go on them for you is.

Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes you are an idiot. Better make sure you know what you are going to do now. Airspace for 4 18's isn't going to nearly be enough for 4 22's. Don't start throwing **** together without a plan
    18"s*

Nova76 Scammer

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ninja edit ftw

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ninja edit ftw
    gehy

Nova76 Scammer

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast