Reload Thread: Transmission line for 2 True Bass Solution 8s

Immacomputer is offline Cloud disappear

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Transmission line for 2 True Bass Solution 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Jroo View Post
    Do you do designs for someone? I've looked at some on the websites that you referenced and I like some others would agree, this gets a little over some of our heads. I keep hearing that T lines are the way to go but cant find anyone that will help design one for me.
    If I get time I can do designs but I need to know quite a bit of information first. Send me a PM.

I just fixed a ton of rattles and took out the rear speakers. Anybody want some JBL GTO Coaxials (I think 6.5")? I also turned them around facing the cabin and got rid of a lot of trunk rattle with no negative audible change in sound. I shot a quick video and put that Big Money song on there along with Debonaire's Drop from an IBP bass album. Today I'm hoping to get my 4 channel installed and maybe do some expanding foam treatment in the trunk.

Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlCgAXuroRw

It may need time to process.

Video 1
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
    Your sperm's in the gutter -- your love's in the sink.
    Video 2

Ridinhi is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immacomputer View Post
    If I get time I can do designs but I need to know quite a bit of information first. Send me a PM.

I just fixed a ton of rattles and took out the rear speakers. Anybody want some JBL GTO Coaxials (I think 6.5")? I also turned them around facing the cabin and got rid of a lot of trunk rattle with no negative audible change in sound. I shot a quick video and put that Big Money song on there along with Debonaire's Drop from an IBP bass album. Today I'm hoping to get my 4 channel installed and maybe do some expanding foam treatment in the trunk.

Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlCgAXuroRw

It may need time to process.
    pm sent for the Jbl coaxials

supermaxx123 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd love to put my ID8 in a TL, let alone hear one! I'm gonna keep readin and try and figure this box out.

Bought from: tc3k101, vitveet, chico305, pieper88, Toxic Tuan, rusty_armadillo, tristanmay
    Traded with: modskwod, jmkanek
    Sold to: smd4life, AQHDC3, fastfocus00

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks awesome brother! Very impressive for just 2 8s". I'll send you a PM when I'm ready for the TB 10s" if you don't mind.

Immacomputer is offline Cloud disappear

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 528hz View Post
    : handclap:

Looks awesome brother! Very impressive for just 2 8s". I'll send you a PM when I'm ready for the TB 10s" if you don't mind.
    Yea, go for it; I would be happy to draw something up for you. These things are pretty impressive for just 2 8s. I think they will sound great with music once I get this **** ricer exhaust off of the car. If I'm trying to listen to music while driving, the exhaust cancels out part of the bass if it's around the same frequency. I have to crank it to hear music and there is still some distortion from the wave interaction and it pisses me off haha.

I deadened the trunk up some with expanding foam as I was having pretty bad trunk rattle but it sounds like the Great Stuff took care of that. I'm going to be foaming off the bottom of the trunk and the sides/rear to try to kill some flex and rattles too and will probably get to that this weekend.

Video 1
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
    Your sperm's in the gutter -- your love's in the sink.
    Video 2

supermaxx123 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Know what you mean about the engine noise cancelling, very annoying. Sometimes sounds like when im tuning my guitar down to D and the 2 strings are ringing different but very close pichtes.
    What are the specs on your 8's? I'm starting my TL, just got the big pieces cut, moving on to the smaller ones.
    Thanks

Bought from: tc3k101, vitveet, chico305, pieper88, Toxic Tuan, rusty_armadillo, tristanmay
    Traded with: modskwod, jmkanek
    Sold to: smd4life, AQHDC3, fastfocus00

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3