Reload Thread: DD9512G -- '04 Ram 1500 Single Cab

Bobby322 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DD9512G -- '04 Ram 1500 Single Cab

yeah Im assuming its my gain..

and yea it was around the same voltage but that was only with 1900w (2ohm per channel on each VC). I tried it on 1 ohm and thats no bueno anyways even if I had better voltage.

CA.com refs: midwestcustoms3 ; dadon ; DBBOOM ; stevexyz ; Twisted_0912 ; on1wheel01 ; vitveet ; basscort2009 (2) ; TeamPSI ; hotboxn ; xbearxlawls (SCAMMER) ; annarbor84 ; trailz516 ; Pioneer~Saturn ; dub22 ; Kern417 ; jbizzle ; wgsj_fortvalley

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sooo just tell me if these cliff notes are right:

1. you paid to have a box built
    2. you live in Dallas Ft Worth, with plenty of experienced box builders, yet chose to get someone from Ohio to build this box
    2. this box does not even remotely fit in your vehicle in any way, shape, or form
    3. you are now turning seats around to face ways they were not designed to, which along with an unsecured battery and box leads us to...
    4. you have 200+ pounds of unsecured weight behind your seat

tell me if im wrong on any of that

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the second 2. is wrong. It fits...I dont have alot of people ride with my anyways...nor will I have the truck for very much longer so I wont have to get another box made for a new car.

3. middle seat is only there for the time being until I get ride of the things sticking up.

4. Nothing is unsecrured...nothing moves.

Thanks.

CA.com refs: midwestcustoms3 ; dadon ; DBBOOM ; stevexyz ; Twisted_0912 ; on1wheel01 ; vitveet ; basscort2009 (2) ; TeamPSI ; hotboxn ; xbearxlawls (SCAMMER) ; annarbor84 ; trailz516 ; Pioneer~Saturn ; dub22 ; Kern417 ; jbizzle ; wgsj_fortvalley

cj407 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and just as the audiopipe this amp is messing up...leads us to believe installer is no good. if you have voltage of 13-14 with no dips...and your clipping that hard (or in the AP's case going into protect) then there is something wrong with the installer..there should be no problems with lil to no voltage dip...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby32 View Post
    the second 2. is wrong. It fits...I dont have alot of people ride with my anyways...nor will I have the truck for very much longer so I wont have to get another box made for a new car.

3. middle seat is only there for the time being until I get ride of the things sticking up.

4. Nothing is unsecrured...nothing moves.

Thanks.
    it fits just like a 500 pound man in a single airplane seat
    if you will not have the truck for much longer, why bother with the install
    just because it is wedged in somewhere doesnt make it secure

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

beginning of summer is when ill prob. get a new car.

What makes something secure if wedging doesnt?

CranberryYumYum is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bolts, false floors to screw the box into, bolts.. screws..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think I got it tuned right...im not getting the clipping light and the sub looks fine. I dont even have my gains high and it ****in wangs. Took some vids, dunno if they are very good or not but im uplaoding them now. Not sure if the vids will pick up the flex but its flexing like a mofo haha.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Videos ****** so much glare 'n shyt. Time to shoot more vids

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy ****!

Was making new videos and turned it to 24-23 Kobe Labron song by Jeezy. That **** destroys my door. So **** loud. Uploading vids now..theyre good. I think...

phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cj407 View Post
    ok iirc the bass gain knob is only to get your output to your optimum...so if you are cranking the bass knob all the way of course you are going to clip...set your gain lower and then you can crank the bass knob up higher...and didnt you say you were sitting at 13-14v with the audiopipe? something dont seem rite
    you should crank your bass knob then set your gains, so that you can have your sub at whatever level you want and have it at its full unclipped potential with it turned all the way up

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^ I kinda did that

youtube is so slow..not even half way done with 1st vid. Flex is violent but camera doesnt like to pick it up.

phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is taking forever dude wtf ha did you make a fucckin movie?

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

beginning of summer is when ill prob. get a new car.

What makes something secure if wedging doesnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryYumYum View Post
    bolts, false floors to screw the box into, bolts.. screws..
    what he said

Think I got it tuned right...im not getting the clipping light and the sub looks fine. I dont even have my gains high and it ****in wangs. Took some vids, dunno if they are very good or not but im uplaoding them now. Not sure if the vids will pick up the flex but its flexing like a mofo haha.
    it had better wang. because you now have a 1 seat pickup truck that is completely unsafe to drive around.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol one video is uploaded. half way through another one, and then a last one. 2 of them are about 200mb the other is 100mb

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast