This is pretty much a recap over everything that I have done through the past couple of months. I have completely changed my sub stage from DB audio equipt. to RD and upgraded all of my electrical.
On to pics:
I got rid of all of my Theft Stickers
1awg Welding Cable, 200 BP Alt and Optima Yellow Top (I got bored the other weekend and cut the black battery cover up to fit the new YT so it doesnt just have wires sticking out everywhere)
RD 1750 running @1ohm with 2 RD Sonace v3s (have been reconed with all Alpha softparts)
I know, I know the subs are diry in the pics. I have since cleaned them up.
I have been having problems with my port so i sealed it up good and tight and am now waiting for my pair of Aeros to come in late this week hopefully.
Vid with the box sealed (5 cu ft total atm) and all windows open.
I am open to all comments and any constructive criticism.