Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Reload Thread: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

  1. #61
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    I have the same deck as you



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess




  2. #62
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    Is that vid with the 600w cadence?



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  3. #63
    pntbllwlly's Avatar
    pntbllwlly is offline lolwat

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Bay, FL
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    Is that vid with the 600w cadence?
    Yes. 150+ rms is doing these subs **** good.

    Im debating whether or not to grab a AP15001d...




    DOWN LOW CAR AUDIO

    Source- JVC KD-S100 <3
    Speakers- Infinity reference 6.5's(front) and 6x9's (rear) 2 Onkyo tweeters, in each A pillar
    Subs- (4) Hifonics hfi12's
    Box- 12cu.ft 4th order Bandpass. ported with 6 4" aeros@46 hz (firing into the cab )
    Amps- PowerBass asa-1500.1(subs) and Vr3 400.4(speakers)
    Batt/wiring- Stinger spv44(trunk) with Knu 4g, and Monster 8g wiring.

  4. #64
    tez4life's Avatar
    tez4life is offline Premium Member tez4life is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mobile, Al
    Posts
    3,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    I forgot to ask a while back, whats the tuning of the box? and the size of the sealed and ported sections?



    2004 Ford Crown Victoria

    Alpine 9887 HU
    Stock 5x7 door speakers

    System is a work in progress.

  5. #65
    kraudio12's Avatar
    kraudio12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CP, Indiana
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    well i was watching your vid and its awsome
    and i was justt thinkn how sick it would have been if you would used a sheet of fiberglass over the top of the box so when you did open ur trunk u would see them

    but still a sweet build




  6. #66
    pntbllwlly's Avatar
    pntbllwlly is offline lolwat

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Bay, FL
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BUDGET BUILD. 4 12's, 4th Order bandpass.

    Quote Originally Posted by tez4life View Post
    I forgot to ask a while back, whats the tuning of the box? and the size of the sealed and ported sections?
    12cu.ft gross. 7.2cu ported, 4.8cu sealed.


    Quote Originally Posted by kraudio12 View Post
    well i was watching your vid and its awsome
    and i was justt thinkn how sick it would have been if you would used a sheet of fiberglass over the top of the box so when you did open ur trunk u would see them

    but still a sweet build
    You know how bad i wanted to do that?

    I strayed away from the idea once i saw how expensive plexi was...


    I should be carpeting this pretty shortly.




    DOWN LOW CAR AUDIO

    Source- JVC KD-S100 <3
    Speakers- Infinity reference 6.5's(front) and 6x9's (rear) 2 Onkyo tweeters, in each A pillar
    Subs- (4) Hifonics hfi12's
    Box- 12cu.ft 4th order Bandpass. ported with 6 4" aeros@46 hz (firing into the cab )
    Amps- PowerBass asa-1500.1(subs) and Vr3 400.4(speakers)
    Batt/wiring- Stinger spv44(trunk) with Knu 4g, and Monster 8g wiring.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum