Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

mgcauctions09 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

soundstream took the hdc3,american bass hd, and the konaki route didnt they?

Sold to: caco- whitetb,get_low,zlibby76,nuboot
    caraudio.com- lowrnu,gbody805,rdwilson77,Kodak314,Mr.tigger

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and Zapco lol and MD audio

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    and Zapco lol and MD audio
    I still can't find those MD audio subs you were talking about. You said they were like the same as the Konaki's or something? Got any links. I need me a pair like you've got and I can't sit around and wait for your low voltage to finally cook them :p

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mmmmm, those look awesome. Why is it that it's cheaper though. How is it cheaper than the legit 7elephants website? How'd you find this? I like it alot

I also noticed that they're dual 1 ohm though. How'd you get dual 2? I'm thinkin maybe 1 12" konaki D2 off that 2200 rms amp. Should push it nicely.

im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

References

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

shoulda kept the konaki dustcap on it, nothing better than people saying "wow those are awesome, where can I get konaki???? never heard of it"

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the ones i got were advertised as d1's but in fact were d2's as you seen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post
    shoulda kept the konaki dustcap on it, nothing better than people saying "wow those are awesome, where can I get konaki???? never heard of it"
    Nah, I think it looks cool like that. I can also say they are 1(2) of a kind lol

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

they don't make dual 1ohm subs, don't know why all are advertised as such

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I heard the Version 1's were d1's

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that website legit? The wholesale one. I added one to my cart and began the checkout. And before it would even give me a total quote with shipping and whatnot, it asked me for credit card, name, address and everything. I wanna know the total bill with shipping before I just punch in all my info lol.

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We will notify you of shipping charges when order is received

What the **** is that supposed to mean? So I'm supposed to pay them for the woofer, and then they charge me again randomly later for shipping, and if I don't pay whatever price they name, then they **** me? Hmm, I do want one of those Konaki's. Just not sure what coil option I'd be getting and how the hell payment and shipping actually works with these guys. Seems a little shady not actually dealing directly through 7elephants. I just may give them a call tomorrow. Says they're located out of Cali or something.

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah id say just call. May be able to talk them down on a pair.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    Yeah id say just call. May be able to talk them down on a pair.
    Well, even though they say D1, if they are truly D2, then I'd only get one because I could do a 1 ohm load. It'd be 1 sub off 2200 or two subs off like 1400. If that DD clone is anything near the authentic piece, it'll take gobs more power than it's 1200 rated RMS. So I'd like to have that nice headroom and be able to really slam it for a burp or two. Plus that'd just be cool running 2k to a single 12"

But yeah, I'll definitely just call them up on the phone and ask how legit their wholesale outlet is. It kinda scares me

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

or you can get the 3400d like me

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast