Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

I could care less about the subs, its the amps I'm worried about. I aint going to really bang on it till I get the electrical up grades.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait to hear that setup again once they've broken in for a month or two. They were pretty **** loud IMO and they were stiff as a board and on 1/3rd of their possible power handling.

Once they're nice and loosened up and on that 3400d... god help that Pontiac.

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

subzero is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Are those official Soundstream products or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

subzero is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Ah, well chit, I dont wanna go away from soundstream but I need the next step up from the T-5 line... give me ideas Dave.

dappa5 is offline DO WORK! (if u can)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dave or nick 1st nice work 2nd do you have that sweep on a hard disk? or is it digital??
    can a cracka get a copy??

feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...appa5+feedback

lol the moderators here are GODS word to the wise
    "don't cross them lol

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dappa5 View Post
    dave or nick 1st nice work 2nd do you have that sweep on a hard disk? or is it digital??
    can a cracka get a copy??
    1. Thanks

2. Yeah, it's a digital track I made. Not a hard copy. I can send the file to you though.

Or for that matter, I can make any sort of test tones, sweeps, slow and speed up songs, or anything along those lines if you want. Hell, if you send me some change for shipping, I'll burn you a CD with some test tracks, tones, and screwed songs. I don't know why you'd want a CD though :p If your CD isn't skipping, you ain't loud enough

im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I cant run a sweep in my mustang :-( Me skips.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    I cant run a sweep in my mustang :-( Me skips.
    That and the fact that you were farting (literally) lower tones than your stang could handle...

no seriously though, you need to see a doctor. and possibly bleach the fawk out of whatever you were wearing a day or so ago.

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got that swamp bottom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Ah, well chit, I dont wanna go away from soundstream but I need the next step up from the T-5 line... give me ideas Dave.
    The new SPLX is supposed to be real nice. a guy gained 4db doing a direct dropin replacing last years model.

Farmacist is offline Soundstream Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    The new SPLX is supposed to be real nice. a guy gained 4db doing a direct dropin replacing last years model.
    or you can just go wit the xxx line and call it a day

Team Soundstream

lowriderram_95 is offline VW Surgeon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

****,I hate the n body trunks. it took me and a friend like 30 minutes to get his box in for a test fit. then another 30 to get it out lol

(b):hoxie08, dacheatham, RetroAudioInc, pro-rabbit (t):dave_damage, j.clark90

ALL GONE
    subs-Sundown Nightshade v1 18's
    Amp-AQ 3500d.1 (running 1/4 ohm daily)
    hu-Pioneer 4000
    electrical-1/0 tsunami everything, yellow top up front, 4 deka intimidator 9a78dt's behind the front seats
    enclosure-10 cubes at 35hz
    Best tl score to date-154.1 (hoping to see 55's soon)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farmacist View Post
    or you can just go wit the xxx line and call it a day

I believe he wants 12's

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lowriderram_95 View Post
    ****,I hate the n body trunks. it took me and a friend like 30 minutes to get his box in for a test fit. then another 30 to get it out lol
    Ouch, I would say it took us about 15 or so. I dread taking it out for the rewire job!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast