Reload Thread: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

Quote Originally Posted by joel_perks View Post
    you also need bigger wire befor you get more power what gage is that runing to the amp frome the pic it looks like 4 or some thing could be just the pic or just my head
    Its 4g home slice. Believe me I know. I may look it, but i assure you I am not retarded.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

i would do the tr2000d over the 3400, bout the same power.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    Its 4g home slice. Believe me I know. I may look it, but i assure you I am not retarded.

He's not retarded, I just forgot to hook up the battery charger to the two metal prongs sticking out of his head yesterday.

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post

3400D makes it's rated power @ 0.5 ohms. These are dual 2 woofers, so either 2 ohm or 0.5 load. Which is nice because 2 ohm bridged gets max power off his current amp. Next amp, we'll just drops the coils into parallel and slam away.

im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Oh, im not even getting into that one.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 3400d just got in America over the weekend. How do you honestly know this?

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All the other Dtowers are doing rated power @ 14.4 So I would assume the 3400d will follow suit. This line is the one right under the new Reference amps.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice youtube comment dave... is that really all you could come up with

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From your quote I assume you think they over rate all there amps? If this was a Power Acoustik amp I am sure they would call it a 6800d lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Not all there amps, just figured it was a PA board.

REFS:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So dave, this whole setup... looks kinda quiet. Wanna sell those Konak... I mean Soundstream SPL-XXX12.2's?

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not all there amps, just figured it was a PA board.
    No, these are Soundstream only boards. These were Designed in the USA by 2 brothers. Not sure on there names tho. Ill try to find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DNick454 View Post
    So dave, this whole setup... looks kinda quiet. Wanna sell those Konak... I mean Soundstream SPL-XXX12.2's?

Nah, not yet. Maybe in a few months lol

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    Nah, not yet. Maybe in a few months lol

You mean after you cook them by sending them DC current from your amp running on 9.8 volts

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yep

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast