Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: **oldschool4me's 92 civic build**

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: **oldschool4me's 92 civic build**

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Good Start, are those sx's?

sorry if I missed it
    thanks, yes they are sx's.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

jdmferio13 is offline feayfm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ive got a 98 Ill try to get somepics of speaker runs through doors.I was going to do like the guy said earlier and run with the origianl wires, but if you plan on running anything bigger then 12 guage you might as well drill new holes and run some tubing of some sort and speaker through it.Mine came out fine

Bought From:Queball,Dumped,ampjunkielikeme,ridnclean
    Sold To

bigaudiofanati2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think overkill comes to mind when I see that frame for the amp. But looks nice man.

My build thread.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406175

If anyone needs help just let me know

-Leister- is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very clean ride for a 92.

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigaudiofanati2 View Post
    I think overkill comes to mind when I see that frame for the amp. But looks nice man.
    yea your right lol. but my carpet panels will be fastened by velcro so i can easily access the amps etc without damaging the panels or having visible screws.

lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Leister- View Post
    Very clean ride for a 92.
    ty

Ref thread:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jdmferio13 View Post
    Ive got a 98 Ill try to get somepics of speaker runs through doors.I was going to do like the guy said earlier and run with the origianl wires, but if you plan on running anything bigger then 12 guage you might as well drill new holes and run some tubing of some sort and speaker through it.Mine came out fine
    shoot me some pics in a pm please. thanks.

Ref thread:

jart27 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah he will be wearing his jersey of that guy with long hair hangin out the back of his helmet underneath his derrick ward tampa bay jersey

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jart27 View Post
    yeah he will be wearing his jersey of that guy with long hair hangin out the back of his helmet underneath his derrick ward tampa bay jersey
    haha.

Ref thread:

jart27 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah he'll have his jersey on soon man we are gettin more excited every week for week 1. how are the panels comin?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

yeah he'll have his jersey on soon man we are gettin more excited every week for week 1. how are the panels comin?
    havent had time to do anything with the panels yet. had a crazy week. was going to call ya but been busy. got stung by yellow jackets last monday and im allergic so i went to er and they gave me meds. well the lady that did my iv hacked me up and i ended up going back to the er two days later cuz my arm didnt feel right from the iv and they found i had blood clot so i had to take two shots per day of lovenox for a week and im still having to take a pill of coumadin aka rat poison once a day and have to get blood work done a couple times a week also. it ***** and i have to watch i dont get any major cuts etc cuz of the meds are blood thinners. dont have ins this quarter either and my shots were $156 a day over a grand for the week. glad those are done after today.

Ref thread:

jart27 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

man doesnt sound like it was your week at all

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

man doesnt sound like it was your week at all
    not in the least.

Ref thread:

FatPat*da*Ratt is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully next week will be a little bit better....

Don't click this link it's addictive....
    http://www.rathergood.com/lolcats

The Ride:
    88 Subaru Justy
    The system:
    Blaupunkt Cassette player with CD changer
    Urban Audio 4 ch amp on the highs
    a big Sherwood Amp on the subs
    2 Savard Rap 10's
    1 Kicker Mohawk 15
    20 chrome tweeters all around
    2 Kraco 6x9's in the doors

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FatPat*da*Ratt View Post
    Hopefully next week will be a little bit better....
    yea i hope so, thanks.

Ref thread:

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast