Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: Bumpin Buicks NW build

RidnClean is offline Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Bumpin Buicks NW build

if u have to fight over being loud, then u should kill yourself

some guys....

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    Screw you guys, I'm moving on to Nitro RC.
    If only this was true I would love to never see you post again matt- sorry this thread died.

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    took me 2 years also to learn not to post on forums about what i do and who helps me with it
    I know and I appreciate it, one of the best tips I have gotten on this site since I have been here
    Quote Originally Posted by tr10av View Post
    ***** that people are such asses man. As long as you're happy with what you've got who gives a ****. Funny thing was if you would've finished and it was perfect. Would've proved all these ********* wrong and they still would've been *****ing about how it wasn't the "right" way to do it. Sad day when such a stand-up, helpful guy gets bashed for doing something he wants to try out. You're a helpful dude, getting that box designed for me so quick. Taking time to help me at no benefit to yourself and you got my support in whatever the hell you feel like doing LOL
    Thanks man, I try and go out of my way to help people like you who are still learning the ropes. On average I talk with about ten new members a week and walk them through this stuff. Not for any benefit of my own, other then knowing no one else was going to so it makes me feel good I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    I guess he can't take a little constructive criticism.....
    Tommy it has nothing to do with your words, I really appreciate hearing your insight, its cause of a couple other douche bags who don't even know me, yet they still talk ****, I dont really care for it and I don't need it. I took your constructive criticism and a few changes were made today
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan demuth View Post
    If only this was true I would love to never see you post again matt- sorry this thread died.
    Its all good, e-thugs are just a waste of my time.

As for the build it is pretty done... just being throw together now, kinda dont really care for it much as I know no matter what everyone will be expecting a higher number then what ever it puts up. As for the competition scene I would love to pull up next to David or "Alex Lavelle" at world finals, but we all know that wouldn't happen. For those who know me I never brag about numbers but for people to talk such crap to me and have poor numbers of there own, well its kind of embarrassing to themselves isn't it?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan demuth View Post
    I would love to know that you no longer live. Your 300 posts have been nothing helpful at all.

How bout you not quote me ever again and continue on your path of Fail and ****** posts

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

GearGuy2001 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So will this be ready for maxxsonics this weekend? Hope to see you there, I need to call you later but Im at work now... yuk lol

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?
    References: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4811364

DSMW is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    In my original post I wasn't trying to be an ***, however as things progressed I probably came off as an ***. Mainly because we don't see eye-to-eye on some subjects.

I'm not an *** in person though, at least not to most people.
    yea right, tommy is even more of an *** in person. *****ing at me about health insurance and ****.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GearGuy2001 View Post
    So will this be ready for maxxsonics this weekend? Hope to see you there, I need to call you later but Im at work now... yuk lol
    Sorry I wont be there, I am staying home to enjoy a weekend off, maybe get a few things thrown together so I have bass in my car once again.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    I know and I appreciate it, one of the best tips I have gotten on this site since I have been here

Thanks man, I try and go out of my way to help people like you who are still learning the ropes. On average I talk with about ten new members a week and walk them through this stuff. Not for any benefit of my own, other then knowing no one else was going to so it makes me feel good I guess.

Tommy it has nothing to do with your words, I really appreciate hearing your insight, its cause of a couple other douche bags who don't even know me, yet they still talk ****, I dont really care for it and I don't need it. I took your constructive criticism and a few changes were made today

Its all good, e-thugs are just a waste of my time.

As for the build it is pretty done... just being throw together now, kinda dont really care for it much as I know no matter what everyone will be expecting a higher number then what ever it puts up. As for the competition scene I would love to pull up next to David or "Alex Lavelle" at world finals, but we all know that wouldn't happen. For those who know me I never brag about numbers but for people to talk such crap to me and have poor numbers of there own, well its kind of embarrassing to themselves isn't it?

oct 3rd and 4th- nashville TN, you can pull up next to me. only reason why you havent seen a big number from me is because i got fuked over last year at finals MAINLY from all ur lies of promising chit. i shoulda just talked to alex directly most of the time. and you dont show big numbers until finals. hence u havent seen over a 152 by me

oh oh oh while you say something about big numbers, how about you show me a build that YOU did that was loud??? not that buick that you BOUGHT, nor that civic that you BOUGHT, and that chevette that you BOUGHT. you have YET to build something that was loud FYI
    Last edited by basebalz13; 07-22-2009 at 01:38 PM.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

btw you said that 158.6 in your sig was outlaw correct???

how come i know for a fact that when you open your door or window you are quieter ALOT quieter.... around a 4 db drop it helps when you know who ACTUALLY built the car

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any information said to you was passed along word for word from Alex's mouth. I also notified you before world finals that we could not get them to you, which was not my fault, but if it makes you feel better to blames something like that on me go right ahead sir. you were hooked up with Sundown products before nationals and had no problems with that but still no numbers and your name has never even been in the Termpro database.

As for loud stuff I have built. Well this year I did a 152 with a single 15 in my car. Scott Sinde on here, I built a setup for and got him to do a 153.5 on three 12s in street C. Kris (mazda06i7) I built a SSNW setup for and got him in the 148s with a clamped 3000wrms out of his trunk. If you would like more examples I can continue.

Also the Buick was redone in my possession only thing kept the same from when Jeff owned it was the electrical supply, all equipment was changed out and box was modified. Civic was used for a day, then thrown out, didnt even have the potential of me rebuilding it from when I got it from New York. And the Chevette had tons of changes done to it, including new baffle and port on the box and also new equipment. Just a few FYIs for you as you seem to not know nearly as much about me as you imagine too. I would suggest you stop asking people like Alex for info on me as people who live thousands of miles away don't know me or what I build.

Continue to bad mouth me... it doesn't bother me one bit, but remeber this I have never said one bad thing about you, only tried helping you out, even got you hooked on one of the best amps out there. Weird how it works, help people out and do nothing but great things for them, then all they can do is talk smack. Im not driving down to Tenesee to make a points event, I have mine for the year and I will be in Tulsa, I will see you there. Instead of talking **** we can just do numbers against numbers and then you can apologize to me after I shake your hand, how true gentlemen handle their issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Any information said to you was passed along word for word from Alex's mouth. I also notified you before world finals that we could not get them to you, which was not my fault, but if it makes you feel better to blames something like that on me go right ahead sir. you were hooked up with Sundown products before nationals and had no problems with that but still no numbers and your name has never even been in the Termpro database.

As for loud stuff I have built. Well this year I did a 152 with a single 15 in my car. Scott Sinde on here, I built a setup for and got him to do a 153.5 on three 12s in street C. Kris (mazda06i7) I built a SSNW setup for and got him in the 148s with a clamped 3000wrms out of his trunk. If you would like more examples I can continue.

Also the Buick was redone in my possession only thing kept the same from when Jeff owned it was the electrical supply, all equipment was changed out and box was modified. Civic was used for a day, then thrown out, didnt even have the potential of me rebuilding it from when I got it from New York. And the Chevette had tons of changes done to it, including new baffle and port on the box and also new equipment. Just a few FYIs for you as you seem to not know nearly as much about me as you imagine too. I would suggest you stop asking people like Alex for info on me as people who live thousands of miles away don't know me or what I build.
    Continue to bad mouth me... it doesn't bother me one bit, but remeber this I have never said one bad thing about you, only tried helping you out, even got you hooked on one of the best amps out there. Weird how it works, help people out and do nothing but great things for them, then all they can do is talk smack. Im not driving down to Tenesee to make a points event, I have mine for the year and I will be in Tulsa, I will see you there. Instead of talking **** we can just do numbers against numbers and then you can apologize to me after I shake your hand.
    i didnt ask alex because you havent done anything loud for him to tell about LOL

oh and so you changed the baffle and port(which i highly doubt) dropping your peak freq over 15-20hz to make you louder for metering outlaw style? when you want to be loudest on dash?

btw pics of the new baffle please?

you notified me 2 weekends before world finals, i then proceeded with the sundown. and busted my *** that weekend before but did not have time to finish as i only had 1 weekend to do it and i had to go back to college that week, i had to finish the front baffle's (waiting on subs) and still test and tune everything. so i flat out ran out of time. i will say this however i continued to finish it and tested it, if i had finished in time i would have placed 2nd at finals last year with half the power of 1st place. go and look at the score for Modified 4 on MECA

and fine lets compare score for score, but you have to meter yours at the headrest, and all i gotta say is you better be touching 160's before you come to me with any score you have

and maybe i need to go back and find a couple of those bad things you have said to me

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    Lotta internet commandos going on here

Be men, have fun in the sport, if youre not having fun, quit and shut up with dignity
    Again- your not loud- your opinion is worthless...

Is that how canada runs $hit? where everyones equal?

Well this is the US and were not equal

You build something for a class- you build it to win...

Matt- obviously me n u arent buds- but *******, quit talking and start building- ill even help ur *** - and we wont use graphs..

Get off that team DOA too- in order to better yourself you have to mess with people that are on a higher level..

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

moneybags is offline TEAM D.O.A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get off that team DOA too- in order to better yourself you have to mess with people that are on a higher level..[/QUOTE]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    you notified me 2 weekends before world finals, i then proceeded with the sundown. and busted my *** that weekend before but did not have time to finish as i only had 1 weekend to do it and i had to go back to college that week, i had to finish the front baffle's (waiting on subs) and still test and tune everything. so i flat out ran out of time. i will say this however i continued to finish it and tested it, if i had finished in time i would have placed 2nd at finals last year with half the power of 1st place. go and look at the score for Modified 4 on MECA

and fine lets compare score for score, but you have to meter yours at the headrest, and all i gotta say is you better be touching 160's before you come to me with any score you have

and maybe i need to go back and find a couple of those bad things you have said to me
    Again the time issue is all stuff you should hold up with your buddy Alex. I simply relayed everything he had told me about your subs to you word for word again but don't worry I know you will never let go of that nor will you be able to comprehend whos fault that really is.

About you placing at MECA, I find it weird that the top score in your class is 159.5 from dennis chapman in mod 4. BTW i sure as hell hope you would place in your division David, there were only two people in it last year which was Dennis and Greg. That is why I compete in Dbdrag, It is a bigger organization that is used world wide, my class literally has heats and brackets, like it should be. But I am not here to argue with you on who competes in a tougher organization, that is not my point.

The point is you can keep grudges all youd like but I said nothing bad about you, EVER. Please be my guest and find where I said anything negetive about you. If you can prove so I will give a public apology on every forum I am on and that is a promise that I can keep because it is not a 2nd party promise like the ones I had given you from Alex. Weird how your so pissed at me about the situation when it was all in Alex's hands and now your buddy buddy with him.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Again- your not loud- your opinion is worthless...

Is that how canada runs $hit? where everyones equal?

Well this is the US and were not equal

You build something for a class- you build it to win...

Matt- obviously me n u arent buds- but *******, quit talking and start building- ill even help ur *** - and we wont use graphs..

Get off that team DOA too- in order to better yourself you have to mess with people that are on a higher level..

Tommy I know we don't get along for obvious reasons but with all do respect I like to do things on my own. I appreciate the offer though.

As for DOA, they are family, you never drop family.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast