Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: Bumpin Buicks NW build

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bumpin Buicks NW build

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Again- your not loud- your opinion is worthless...

Is that how canada runs $hit? where everyones equal?

Well this is the US and were not equal

You build something for a class- you build it to win...

Matt- obviously me n u arent buds- but *******, quit talking and start building- ill even help ur *** - and we wont use graphs..

Get off that team DOA too- in order to better yourself you have to mess with people that are on a higher level..

i thought u was from texas?

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    I know and I appreciate it, one of the best tips I have gotten on this site since I have been here

As for the build it is pretty done... just being throw together now, kinda dont really care for it much as I know no matter what everyone will be expecting a higher number then what ever it puts up. As for the competition scene I would love to pull up next to David or "Alex Lavelle" at world finals, but we all know that wouldn't happen. For those who know me I never brag about numbers but for people to talk such crap to me and have poor numbers of there own, well its kind of embarrassing to themselves isn't it?
    When I first read that I thought you were taking a shot at me, but I'm assuming you mean the imposter Alex? I'd assume you weren't talking about me...?

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    When I first read that I thought you were taking a shot at me, but I'm assuming you mean the imposter Alex? I'd assume you weren't talking about me...?
    yes there for the "" lol

not a direct shot at you at all

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

yes there for the "" lol

not a direct shot at you at all
    Ya my imposter is getting a tad annoying.

TurdFergueson2 is online now Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Matt- obviously me n u arent buds- but *******, quit talking and start building- ill even help ur *** - and we wont use graphs..

Get off that team DOA too- in order to better yourself you have to mess with people that are on a higher level..
    See if I was as serious as you appear to be about CAR AUDIO I'd tell you to go **** your daddy's ****. But since I'm not I'll say leave DOA out of your train of thought. We're not a bunch of fegs being all tough as hell about radios like some others.

It is and always will be Matt's choice whether he wants to rep DOA. He knows how we feel about what we do. We don't need to build 160 cars just so you will think we're "on your level" Fukk you and your level.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    Ya my imposter is getting a tad annoying.
    Ironically it is not the same person as Jonathan Demuth or any of the other impostors. Now its a real pain in the *** to specify between you and the imposter which complicates even more things.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes there was only 2 last year, but how about this year

and i said i would have placed 2nd if i went, so look at the two scores, i would have been inbetween those two

good luck with your build, have fun with your techincal software. but fact is fact that BS doesnt make you loud. lots and lots and lots of testing on the TL is what does as what me and tommyk was talking about via AIM.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    See if I was as serious as you appear to be about CAR AUDIO I'd tell you to go **** your daddy's ****. But since I'm not I'll say leave DOA out of your train of thought. We're not a bunch of fegs being all tough as hell about radios like some others.

It is and always will be Matt's choice whether he wants to rep DOA. He knows how we feel about what we do. We don't need to build 160 cars just so you will think we're "on your level" Fukk you and your level.
    Von, man you know who I'm repping for. You guys are like family and I don't base family on numbers. If I did I would want Corey J. as my daddy man that sounds wrong.

Their is no "level" in this sport, just people who think they are better then others, and I wish to never classify myself that way. At our DOA meets I dont feel any better then the quietness guys on our team, cause I know a number is simply a number.

AudioAnonymous is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do you brag up and down about how loud you AREN'T? Just leave it alone. I read your build thread and it's just wrong. It isn't that loud. Be a little more humble.

Project db Custom Metal Fabrication
    Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain
    Team DC Audio
    Team XS Power
    2007 db Drag National Champion SM3-4

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    yes there was only 2 last year, but how about this year

and i said i would have placed 2nd if i went, so look at the two scores, i would have been inbetween those two

good luck with your build, have fun with your techincal software. but fact is fact that BS doesnt make you loud. lots and lots and lots of testing on the TL is what does as what me and tommyk was talking about via AIM.

Did I ever say testing was not going to be done? I have a dual sensor TL sitting in my garage for a good reason. I never mentioned anything about not testing it or making adjustments. I simply dont feel that I need to build 10 boxes to get it right when I can start with a good start and work from there.
    NASA doesn't simply build test rockets and put people in them to find out if they work or not. So I find your argument on technical software being useless, irrelevant.

I also find it ironic that you call techincal software "BS" as techincal stuff is what brings us the advancements in our everyday use. Otherwise we would still be making fires by hand and using rocks as wheels. I really am trying to see what you are arguing here but it simply makes no sense. I used the software to get a good starting ground, it gave me that and I am working from there.

I know you dont get along with me but I really do think it would be fun and interesting to have you as friendly competition as this will be considered a Street C build. Which is several classes under yours. All stock, car off, one batt in back, and everything below windowline.

David please before you next post, find where I said anything bad about you... I would like to see if for myself so I can begin typing a public apology, otherwise you will stand corrected that i have never said a bad thing about you. I dont ever go out of my way to talk bad about you or anyone else, but obviously you do. If you can not prove that I said anything bad, because I know i didnt, will you get over all of this so we can just move on. If you dont want to be friends that cool with me but I dont need you dumping on every thread i make either. Its a little disrepectful

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Von, man you know who I'm repping for. You guys are like family and I don't base family on numbers. If I did I would want Corey J. as my daddy man that sounds wrong.

Their is no "level" in this sport, just people who think they are better then others, and I wish to never classify myself that way. At our DOA meets I dont feel any better then the quietness guys on our team, cause I know a number is simply a number.
    Corey J is loud and a Steeler fan. I don't know him personally, but he's ok with me until he becomes a Jaguars, Bears or Ravens fan.

I guess that feg Rio is one of those ones that thinks he's better than others huh?

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by AudioAnonymous View Post
    Why do you brag up and down about how loud you AREN'T? Just leave it alone. I read your build thread and it's just wrong. It isn't that loud. Be a little more humble.

I needed these laughs

How bout you build an actual streetbeater- then come talk

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FAIL

I needed these laughs

How bout you build an actual streetbeater- then come talk
    You really are a feg.

Seriously up until just right now I never heard of you. Must not be that loud.

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You really are a feg.

Seriously up until just right now I never heard of you. Must not be that loud.
    What u mean? U know im your father right?

I guess we should of aborted when we had the chance

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ok ok enough, back to the build. No more bullshit please.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast