Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Build for 07 F150 SuperCrew

PioneerSPL1990 is offline IM FER REAL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Build for 07 F150 SuperCrew

4 DD 1508's that will be sick.

REFERENCES: Bland, TeamXSSChris, TBH1 SOLD TO: Therum, JKD, Talon09, Thorshammer1, Delan, psychoacoustics, rosshimself13, splaffair, hoboham, dvldogyut, undeadxsunshine, big_way32, perfectcircle, aeroportspwn, kraudio12, biggen_bd, Aldundra, SoCalBean420, ludeman, carlos_g313, JOHNJOHN485,beatnbronco,mecabassboy, HelloImBobBOUGHT FROM: t3audios_160sdbjeep, DefJ, twistedchild420, bassAddictJ, Infamous_e46, benzmansl65amg, sub2weeker, RetroAudioinc x2, SPLBlazer, TeamPSI, SPLAUDIO, orangecounty1, akmarcos20gauge TRADED: banginbigdodge, One Bad MOFO, Ge_off_me.
    I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Nut Hair Trick is offline Pubes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PioneerSPL1990 View Post
    4 DD 1508's that will be sick.
    yeah, if I had the space I would. I'm designing a box now that should fit under the seat, the only problem I face now is where to put the port since I will be running multiple drivers. With the single driver, it was easy just to port it on the opposite end. If I could manage 2 1508's I would do that.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I just got done designing a new box for (2) DD1508's. I have the MDF and just finished the cut sheet. Now there's 2 ways I could run these subs/ports. It wouldnt effect the cut sheet at all either way, but right now I have it set up with the 2 subs on one end of the box, 7 7/8" x 3" x 12" port on the other end.
    I could however seperate the subs on opposite ends of the box, in seperate chambers, with 3or4" aeroports. Right now total volume for box is 1.889 cuft after sub displacement but before vent(s).

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

PioneerSPL1990 is offline IM FER REAL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice

REFERENCES: Bland, TeamXSSChris, TBH1 SOLD TO: Therum, JKD, Talon09, Thorshammer1, Delan, psychoacoustics, rosshimself13, splaffair, hoboham, dvldogyut, undeadxsunshine, big_way32, perfectcircle, aeroportspwn, kraudio12, biggen_bd, Aldundra, SoCalBean420, ludeman, carlos_g313, JOHNJOHN485,beatnbronco,mecabassboy, HelloImBobBOUGHT FROM: t3audios_160sdbjeep, DefJ, twistedchild420, bassAddictJ, Infamous_e46, benzmansl65amg, sub2weeker, RetroAudioinc x2, SPLBlazer, TeamPSI, SPLAUDIO, orangecounty1, akmarcos20gauge TRADED: banginbigdodge, One Bad MOFO, Ge_off_me.
    I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ordered my subs and they should be here tues. I finished cutting my box today and just pieced it together, will screw and glue everything on mon. Here's some pics:

I think I might paint it and carpet the top and bottom. Either that or Black carpet and some diamond plate. Not too sure. I'm waiting on some stuff to get here from parts express as well. I will be making a plexiglass loading wall that will pretty much serve to protect the subs from the seat. Seems like I have a lot of work ahead.

Feedback Thread

energizedsbs is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats looking great man. i have a f150 and theres not much room under there.

just give the dj a break
    where are they hiding...SEDONA

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by energizedsbs View Post
    thats looking great man. i have a f150 and theres not much room under there.
    Thanks. Yeah I know, we are very limited with what we can do. I just took the measurements to maxmimize every bit of space I had. I think it will turn out pretty good.

Feedback Thread

tylork92 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i kno you mentioned that you wish you woulda bought a couple E8s....WooferCooker just got some more in btw....i think he has around 50.

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    93 Ford Ranger
    full fiberglass panels and a-pillars
    XS d6500/ Mechman 260A
    2 SA15s
    Sundown 1500dv1
    Toolmaker plexi, dual inputs, distro blocks.

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

looks good..i wish i had the time and patience to build a box like that for my F150 SC...I'd probably just do a single DD shallow 10...right now I'm running a pre fab with two RE 10's sealed

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tylork92 View Post
    i kno you mentioned that you wish you woulda bought a couple E8s....WooferCooker just got some more in btw....i think he has around 50.
    Oh man, yeah I saw that after I bought the 1508's. I think I will be happy with these though. Thanks for the info.

Feedback Thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    looks good..i wish i had the time and patience to build a box like that for my F150 SC...I'd probably just do a single DD shallow 10...right now I'm running a pre fab with two RE 10's sealed
    Thanks. I ran a JL 10w1v2 in a prefab box for a year or 2. It sounded good, but I just wanted a little bit more. This is only my second box build and I am pleasantly surprised with how well this thing is going to fit. The only thing though, I wish I could figure out how to take the top end corners off the box without screwing anything up. Until a month ago my woodworking skills were 0. I'm still kind of cautious with everything I do. I've seen people do it on a few boxes. But I will be ok with how it is now. All I have to do now is screw and glue,sand, paint/carpet. BTW I decided to gonna go with 3" flares in seperate chambers.

Feedback Thread

tylork92 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

that box looks good...especially for your 2nd build. and yea those DDs should make you happy.

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    93 Ford Ranger
    full fiberglass panels and a-pillars
    XS d6500/ Mechman 260A
    2 SA15s
    Sundown 1500dv1
    Toolmaker plexi, dual inputs, distro blocks.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks

Feedback Thread

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Coming along nicely.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFx4inTN View Post
    Thanks. I ran a JL 10w1v2 in a prefab box for a year or 2. It sounded good, but I just wanted a little bit more. This is only my second box build and I am pleasantly surprised with how well this thing is going to fit. The only thing though, I wish I could figure out how to take the top end corners off the box without screwing anything up. Until a month ago my woodworking skills were 0. I'm still kind of cautious with everything I do. I've seen people do it on a few boxes. But I will be ok with how it is now. All I have to do now is screw and glue,sand, paint/carpet. BTW I decided to gonna go with 3" flares in seperate chambers.
    Do you have a router with a round over bit? I have al sorts of wood tools...from 12" table saw to a nice panel saw...i'm just not good with wood work...I'm better with wiring and such...

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast