Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Reload Thread: MazzaSEC 04 Explorer 3 15"s build log!

roarzorz is offline lulzorz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: MazzaSEC 04 Explorer 3 15"s build log!

Vid looks great. Have you pulled your headliner yet? If not do that and check those roof braces. Your roof wasn't in the best of shape when I saw it in Macon. Broken roof supports in an Explorer will kill your deebeez. It will do exactly what you're seeing and create a cap where you just don't get any louder cause the vehicle doesn't properly hold the pressure anymore. Fix those braces & get you a layer of Second Skin Damplifier Pro on that roof and the deebeez will come.

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judging from the video, I'd have to say those aero ports exit WAAAAY to close to the rear hatch. I think I remember those being 6" aero ports right? There is no way in hell there is 6" of clearance between the port exit and the rear hatch wall, maybe 2-3 at best. The box goes right up to the trunk trim/threshold. Take out the rear seats if at all possible and push the box forward several inches and then see if that doesn't help your meter score.

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

MazzaSECv.2 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DNick454 View Post
    Judging from the video, I'd have to say those aero ports exit WAAAAY to close to the rear hatch. I think I remember those being 6" aero ports right? There is no way in hell there is 6" of clearance between the port exit and the rear hatch wall, maybe 2-3 at best. The box goes right up to the trunk trim/threshold. Take out the rear seats if at all possible and push the box forward several inches and then see if that doesn't help your meter score.
    There is actually a little gap. I think the ports have plenty of room the breathe. Its probably 5-6 inches

It moves some CRAZY air to.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

User Tag List