Closed Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Reload Thread: 6 18" IA DR's

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: 6 18" IA DR's

I don't think I understood the measurements correctly and what's a DB Drag port?

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

bwoodroof is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

depends on the vehicle, basically a port that is designed for the dash.

Team Criminal Minded Engineers
    Team Public Disturbance
    SS Audio Sales Rep
    Powersurge Batteries Sales Rep
    MECA Radical X2 World Champion 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is that your understanding of a port on the driver's side?

Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i guess. , i am just giving you ****.

Team Public Disturbance
    SS Audio Sales Rep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by bwoodroof; 07-28-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Team Public Disturbance
    SS Audio Sales Rep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dude make another thread. Don't want to hijack this one.

Have a nice day!

theMessenjah44 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Coming along good Tommy

next few comps should be fun

Bought from: jamesw, dave_damage, ampjunkielikeme, JuicyJeff
    Sold to: DaBeholder, ampjunkielikeme, ax600, shackel. Worked with Rio

Team Edge Customs

Last year: '05 Ford Escape - Alpine 7995 - AllTsunami 1/0 - C&D batt 15" IA Warden (2) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1/4 ohm 151.3 outlaw
    This year: '92 Mazda 323 - C&D batt Batcap 4k, (6) Powerbass 15's (250rms each) (1) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1.3 ohm 152 outlaw
    Currently rebuilding Mazda with (4) American Bass HD 15's in a wall, 157?

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When are the next few comps in your area? We got three Vans up here that would all like to come on down and compete against Tommy. SM, SS 3-4, and SS 5+ all of which are breaking 160s no problem. And I know Tommy had been talking smack about a few of them. It would be nice to get that whole "put up, or shut up" thing in motion.

Also since when has Tommy been a competitor? Far as I can tell he has no stats on Termpro. Just an example, I'm in SS NW with 2 15"s below windowline in my trunk, on 6kwrms before impedance rise, and I did a 153.5. Not talking **** but until Tommy is competitive on a real level he should just enjoy what he has and not come on to call others out, just a kind suggestion.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

audioarsonal is offline JaMarcus

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^That sounds like a challenge right there!!!

Yes them boys from WI are representing big with some high numbers.

Bought from:whiteram,Pyro_by_nature,AudioXtremes,Slab,IA2
    Sold to:annarbor84,ssackett,tapout383
    built for:skeptikal,Raid3r89
    SHADY SELLER:memphisman00
    Subs:4 Incriminator Audio Death Row 15's
    amps: Memphis 4K
    154.8@34hz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tommy doesn't currently have a computer, but I just gave him a call. he said look harder on Termpro

He says he didn't realize he was running dbDrag, guess we'll see at world finals.

What are these vans tuned to, below 35?

And Bumpin Buick, He also said to build your own system instead of buying a prefab car

Team Edge Customs

Last year: '05 Ford Escape - Alpine 7995 - AllTsunami 1/0 - C&D batt 15" IA Warden (2) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1/4 ohm 151.3 outlaw
    This year: '92 Mazda 323 - C&D batt Batcap 4k, (6) Powerbass 15's (250rms each) (1) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1.3 ohm 152 outlaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMessenjah44 View Post
    Tommy doesn't currently have a computer, but I just gave him a call.

He says he didn't realize he was running dbDrag, guess we'll see at world finals.

He also said to build your own system instead of buying a prefab car
    Thanks for the kind words, you sure do sound like Tommy, always talking smack. These cars will play music at any frequency he would like. Thats not an issue.

As for my build everything and I mean everything was done by me, from box design to transfer functions to placement variation testing. Start to finish everything was done by me for me... so I think that makes it fair and if Tommy has hurt feelings that I can beat him with two 15"s under powered on stock electrical below windowline, well maybe he should grow up.

As far as competing what do you guys compete in, I know its not Dbdrag, there is no Usaci record and I doubt Midwest SPL would let someone who talks this much compete in there Org as well, so what do you guys compete in?

PS I have never competed ever with a vehicle I did not build. just for the record. I buy them for the parts, to learn, and to have a fun daily beater. There is a lot you can learn from tearing out other peoples walls, lots of do's and dont's that I dont feel I would have learned without building tons of my own. Now that i have that learned, I seem to be putting up some pretty respectful numbers and have helped build several other great SPL cars.

Quote Originally Posted by audioarsonal View Post
    ^^That sounds like a challenge right there!!!

Yes them boys from WI are representing big with some high numbers.
    Its not a challenge he has been calling Corey and Geoff out and talking **** about them for a long time coming. They have invited him to come on up to any of our "real" shows and compete but he has never had anything to say at that point. We have two 3x dbdrag shows coming up. One in Oshkosh this weekend and the other in Waukegan, IL in a few weekends. I would love to have Tommy show up so he can let his van do the talking for once instead of his mouth. Simple as that, its not a call out but rather a response to his call out that he can not back up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tommy doesn't currently have a computer, but I just gave him a call. he said look harder on Termpro

And Bumpin Buick, He also said to build your own system instead of buying a prefab car
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, you sure do sound like Tommy, always talking smack.
    Great observation....I made it clear that I called him and that's what he said.

Tommy's been running Street Beat, van still isn't done yet, but is hitting some impressive numbers for now, just needs a better battery bank to keep it up on music.

Team Edge Customs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great observation....I made it clear that I called him and that's what he said.

Tommy's been running Street Beat, van still isn't done yet, but is hitting some impressive numbers for now, just needs a better battery bank to keep it up on music.
    SB5? Thats perfect Stewie runs SB5 with 4 12"s and a single amp, tuned to 30s. I think he has streetbeated a 155 and burps a 157-158. Tell Tommy to come on up and compete. Also when is the next Usaci show? I will make my way on down for that. Sept12th there will be a 3x dbdrag and Usaci show in Waukegan Il, you guys should head on up. Should be a big show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, you sure do sound like Tommy, always talking smack. These cars will play music at any frequency he would like. Thats not an issue.

As for my build everything and I mean everything was done by me, from box design to transfer functions to placement variation testing. Start to finish everything was done by me for me... so I think that makes it fair and if Tommy has hurt feelings that I can beat him with two 15"s under powered on stock electrical below windowline, well maybe he should grow up.

As far as competing what do you guys compete in, I know its not Dbdrag, there is no Usaci record and I doubt Midwest SPL would let someone who talks this much compete in there Org as well, so what do you guys compete in?

PS I have never competed ever with a vehicle I did not build. just for the record. I buy them for the parts, to learn, and to have a fun daily beater. There is a lot you can learn from tearing out other peoples walls, lots of do's and dont's that I dont feel I would have learned without building tons of my own. Now that i have that learned, I seem to be putting up some pretty respectful numbers and have helped build several other great SPL cars.

Its not a challenge he has been calling Corey and Geoff out and talking **** about them for a long time coming. They have invited him to come on up to any of our "real" shows and compete but he has never had anything to say at that point. We have two 3x dbdrag shows coming up. One in Oshkosh this weekend and the other in Waukegan, IL in a few weekends. I would love to have Tommy show up so he can let his van do the talking for once instead of his mouth. Simple as that, its not a call out but rather a response to his call out that he can not back up.
    He says TommyK was dead on about you, wasn't he?

Team Edge Customs

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast