Closed Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Reload Thread: 6 18" IA DR's

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: 6 18" IA DR's

I don't know where you get the 48 from nor do I care. I see you can't have a decent conversation so please leave my name out of your mouth.
    BTW you have %50 more cone area then I do honey.

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know I have more cone area baby

Can we c an actual TL pic- or are you just gonna keep coming up w #'s?

Just cmon down to WF- and well put em in the lane

If your a good boy- maybe ill even scissor you afterwards

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

WOT
    WOT is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rio, you talk alotta shlt, I hope your equip cooks

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    Rio, you talk alotta shlt, I hope your equip cooks
    I dont see it as talking ****- but with the ug in your avatar- and the equipment in your sig- that tells me your of no bother anyway

get loud- then come talk

next

Team SBC
    Team IA

Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    I dont see it as talking ****- but with the ug in your avatar- and the equipment in your sig- that tells me your of no bother anyway

get loud- then come talk

next
    Who cares what people got, you gotta start somewhere and learn how to do this, and get loud. Since your loud people look up to you and think, wow i want a system like that guy! but all do respect you seem like a cocky phucker and no one likes that. There was one time you didn't even know how to hook up an amp or what loud even was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 6 18\\\\\\\" IA DR\\\\\\\'s

Rio, youre not loud and you never will be!

Bwahahahahaha!

Hi, Im galacticmonkey.

WOT
    WOT is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakinghorizons View Post
    Who cares what people got, you gotta start somewhere and learn how to do this, and get loud. Since your loud people look up to you and think, wow i want a system like that guy! but all do respect you seem like a cocky phucker and no one likes that. There was one time you didn't even know how to hook up an amp or what loud even was.
    Thats what I meant, Rio sounds like an absolute azzhole.

I talk audio with people to shake hands, have laughs, and learn. I dont do it to cut into people on the internet and try and be all big baller. I dont compete, so I think 4 15's in a daily driver is more than enough for me.

Im just saying dont be a douche, be a positive influence to the sport, Mr.Slate is a cool dude, and helps people all the time, improves the sport.

your just a ****

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakinghorizons View Post
    True- but were not noobs... And dont get confidence mixed with cocky

Quote Originally Posted by STFU and GTFO View Post
    Rio, youre not loud and you never will be!

Bwahahahahaha!
    I know man

Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    Thats what I meant, Rio sounds like an absolute azzhole.

I talk audio with people to shake hands, have laughs, and learn. I dont do it to cut into people on the internet and try and be all big baller. I dont compete, so I think 4 15's in a daily driver is more than enough for me.

Im just saying dont be a douche, be a positive influence to the sport, Mr.Slate is a cool dude, and helps people all the time, improves the sport.
    Big Baller? Because i bust my *** to get what i got?

No i compete son- you dont. Thats why you cant get your head around this.

He doesnt competed, and his last stereo failed- you want help from someone who cant get loud?

lol- yea you are special!

I help plenty of people get loud- but people such as yourself are just dumb and poke your head into big boys business..

Now buh bye
    Last edited by S.B.C.; 07-22-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Team SBC
    Team IA

EuphoricBass247 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice **** man.#'s good aswell

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dont get me wrong- i help anyone-

maybe you should go look at slates first post in this thread- thats where this all started

Quote Originally Posted by EuphoricBass247 View Post
    nice **** man.#'s good aswell

Thanks bro- just wait till the other 3 amps go in- and all get dropped to .5

Team SBC
    Team IA

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tommy is good people, people are just jealous. I dont know why really, it is not that hard to get loud. Just need the equipment and patience. As far as Slate goes, all I ever see the guy do is give advice. I have yet to see any evidence that he even knows what the fuck he is talking about. My money says he does not know

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why didn't we scissor......... Or do you just like old wrinkly balls?

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    True- but were not noobs... And dont get confidence mixed with cocky

I know man

Big Baller? Because i bust my *** to get what i got?

No i compete son- you dont. Thats why you cant get your head around this.

He doesnt competed, and his last stereo failed- you want help from someone who cant get loud?

lol- yea you are special!

I help plenty of people get loud- but people such as yourself are just dumb and poke your head into big boys business..

Now buh bye
    Cocky = running your mouth

Confident = quietly setting records

Which one are you doing

And now I'll STFU and GTFO since I'm not loud enough to swing from your sack

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rio, enough of getting into it with you and I will happily get out of your thread. You have made several false statement about me and I need to "clear the record" if you will.
    1. This year, I have competed in NESPL and USACi with the most recent being this past Sunday at a local USACi show.
    2. I've been competing since 1999. I've been a member of USACi, DB Drag, MECA, IASCA and SLAP.
    3. I've been a State and Regional Champion in IASCA, MECA, and USACi. In 2004, I was the Stock 4 National Champion in SLAP.
    4. In 2003 and 2004 I was sponsored by Kicker and bought them a National Title. I was the first competitor on the Eastcoast to compete with the Solo X 18s. I had a full product sponsorship, I paid for nothing.
    5. In 2005, I was sponsored by Soundstream. With them, I was one of the first competitors on the Eastcoast to run the 6500s.
    I have in my cell phone the numbers of more World Champions then you could probably name. In 2005, I had the pleasure to "pal around" with the legendary Alma Gates at a National event. To me, it was indeed an honor.
    Since 2003, I have owned and competed in a Navigator, a Voyager, a Yugo, an Explorer and now an Astro Van.
    I did not mean to belittle you on your build I just tried to help. If you felt dissed by my constructive criticism, then I appologize.
    As far as posting pictures of term lab numbers, I have non. The only numbers that matter to me are the ones at a show and not in my back yard.
    This is a little bit of my pedigree in this game. I do know what I am talking about most of the time and I'm not too old to learn either. I've been where alot of these kids are going. I don't mind taking the time to help.
    So to you, and your fans, let the flaming begin, but I will no longer offer a helping hand to anyone on this forum.

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

WOT
    WOT is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just dont help ***** like Rio!!! Help the youngins like me, that are respectful, and happy to talk to people with common interests. Not bash the crap out of them and be a **** master

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast