Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Reload Thread: slapmaster's OFFICIAL monster groundpounder build log. 60+ speakers and counting.

Pop da Hatch is offline Can haz?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: slapmaster's OFFICIAL monster groundpounder build log. 60+ speakers and counting.

needs more bass.

Quoted for Truth......

Quote Originally Posted by Worlddre View Post
    just like every other black person you are late
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    When will OP realize everyone on this forum benches 400 lbs, makes $100k a year, fvcks nothing but dimes, has a 4.0 from an Ivy League school, is both a SQ and SPL world champion in all organizations, and has a giant penor. Face it, ca.com is so full of win. If you can't handle, eat a bag of *****.

slapmaster is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: slapmaster's OFFICIAL monster groundpounder build log. 60+ speakers and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pop da Hatch View Post
    needs more bass.

u think?

if it breaks 150 on music then i'm cool with that.

SOLD TO

Wilson, Weeznur32, jake the ssnake, jayisking, loudaccent, delvryboy, flipside1212, jeramydean , 2000LaDe, burakol, jco1385, chronic_mka , LS7GTSR

BOUGHT FROM

chronic_mka, James Bang, MKIVR32, Pipo, audiofusion_spl, Rashaddd(x2), fo0manchu, pedro123 ,

1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

What did you do with the crossfires?

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ndatrunk View Post
    What did you do with the crossfires?

sold them to a buddy of mine that has an 05 burban. they were waaay louder in his truck on same amp than my car. kinda wish i had atleast tried them out in the van. o well...

SOLD TO

Wilson, Weeznur32, jake the ssnake, jayisking, loudaccent, delvryboy, flipside1212, jeramydean , 2000LaDe, burakol, jco1385, chronic_mka , LS7GTSR

BOUGHT FROM

chronic_mka, James Bang, MKIVR32, Pipo, audiofusion_spl, Rashaddd(x2), fo0manchu, pedro123 ,

seth556 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should put the subs behind the front seats facing back then have a very back row of seats so you have a big gap in the middle. That's the way to go, plenty of room for extra stuff such as speakers, large boxes, ***, the possibilities are endless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slapmaster View Post
    sold them to a buddy of mine that has an 05 burban. they were waaay louder in his truck on same amp than my car. kinda wish i had atleast tried them out in the van. o well...
    ****, I wanted to try them in my 'Lac. Where can I get them from for the price you got them? 8 ported or 16 sealed

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

****, I wanted to try them in my 'Lac. Where can I get them from for the price you got them? 8 ported or 16 sealed

contacted the seller two weeks ago about getting me some more but, he sold out. he got orion 12's C series for 40.00 shipped thow. bnib

SOLD TO

BOUGHT FROM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slapmaster View Post
    contacted the seller two weeks ago about getting me some more but, he sold out. he got orion 12's C series for 40.00 shipped thow. bnib
    D4 or D2? I may have to get at you about those. Quick question, what did the guy with the burgandy Fleetwood have in his trunk? They look like Insignias

mrflipside is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice slap, if only u had that alpine d300 you sold me a while back this would be great

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrflipside View Post
    nice slap, if only u had that alpine d300 you sold me a while back this would be great
    ant that the truth. lol I miss that mf. one the best soundind hu's I've ever owned.

SOLD TO

BOUGHT FROM

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

D4 or D2? I may have to get at you about those. Quick question, what did the guy with the burgandy Fleetwood have in his trunk? They look like Insignias
    d4, and yes that's what he had.

SOLD TO

BOUGHT FROM

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

more pix uploading now..

SOLD TO

BOUGHT FROM

Adnan is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

im loving this build...usually anything more then 2 pairs of mids for front stage i find it pretty dumb...but there is just something about your build which is growing on me

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

after i sanded it back down to it's basic shap, i spray painted it. what ya think?

SOLD TO

BOUGHT FROM

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

you going to fill/sand it more and paint it again? or wrap it?

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

User Tag List