Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Yet another

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yet another

Equipment Pioneer F90BT for the source unit, Treo SSX components in the front, Treo RSX sub this is a prototype. Down firing under the seat single 12 tuned to 35 hertz. Audioforce battery. Treo SSX 2000.1 and SSX 200.2. Stinger wiring. Vehicle GM pickup 2wd half ton. Near future truck is getting lowered 6" and 24's put on.

The box

The sub it is rated at 300 rms I believe but we are putting almost 1500 rms to it.

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Yet another

Is that wood carved out so the magnet will fit?
    If so... that's awesome.

How does it sound?

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

BushJ311 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Looks good. Any pics of the vehicle?

Dodge Magnum - (2) NS 10s - 3kwp
    85 Iroc Camaro - 425 hp sbc

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SSX mids in the door

Misc pics

I was going to make a vid of it up and running but we have some serious sound deadening to do, the underneath of the pickup rattles something terrible. This vehicle again will be seen it is a demo vehicle. The back wall was sound deadened and that is where the amps are mounted it is extremely tight behind that rear seat in this new GM so appreciate that all fitting with the extra battery beside we had to cut into the brackets of the rear seat just to fit the 2000.1. For the sub it is sick for its price point it handled the 2000.1 at 2 ohm no problem. But like any other Treo product it is over built.

Team Treo

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    Is that wood carved out so the magnet will fit?
    If so... that's awesome.

How does it sound?
    Yes it was carved and built out. It sounds great we need to play with the tuning a bit to get it just where it needs to be.

Team Treo

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BushJ311 View Post
    Looks good. Any pics of the vehicle?
    Thank you. No pics yet the pickup is stock at this point but when we get it finished we will make a vid and show the outside.

Team Treo

da box king is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doesn't having that magnet so close to the wall or touching affect the coolin of the motor any?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
    (2) 15" AQ HDC3 7.25 cubes tuned to 35 hz
    Rear Fill: Pioneer Premier TS-D602P
    Front doors: ID ctx65
    Kick: ID ctx65cs
    Sub amp: Crossfire VR4000D
    Interior amps: SAX 100.4, PPI pc4400.2 (ACTIVE)

PM ME: I BUILD BOXES FOR LOCALS OR ANYONE AROUND MICHIGAN

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice job so far! how you like those "stinger" RCAs, i havent figured out yet why they are directional. No difference in Z in either direction.

Natural selection at work.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by da box king View Post
    Doesn't having that magnet so close to the wall or touching affect the coolin of the motor any?
    Well actually the pole has good clearance because the woofer hits the back panel at an angle.

Team Treo

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    Nice job so far! how you like those "stinger" RCAs, i havent figured out yet why they are directional. No difference in Z in either direction.
    Thank You. I have had good luck with Stinger, since the dream cast line I feel they have never been as good but they still make a great product.

Team Treo

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R/T Pimp View Post
    Thank You. I have had good luck with Stinger, since the dream cast line I feel they have never been as good but they still make a great product.
    Yeah they are first class, i use them myself.

Natural selection at work.

Closed Thread