0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: 08 Escalade build

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    I have a few complaints...

Running the wire under the car opens it to debris. (especially with out some sort of plastic shielding.) You can argue the jacking will protect the wire, but the jacket is pretty weak and will chip off... and, well, no one wants that. Not to mention you open it up to a higher degree of weather lessening the life-span of the wire.
    It doesn't really matter... but in my opinion that's just bad workmanship instead of just tucking it up under the carpet.

The box is nice. However, sub back port back with out the grill probably would've been better. It probably won't matter, like the wire... but, it's the little things that bother me.

And those rims are pretty dope... but something tells me he's gunna be at a Jay-Z concert and come back to find his truck on cinder blocks.

But Treo equipment is baller. I've always wanted to get my hands on their amps.

you gotta think about the wire under the hood anyways, its exposed to all the elements including a lot of heat under the hood for long periods of time... but yeah i see what your saying. i see wire getting more damage under the hood because of the heat than tucked underneath of the vehicle. dirt/dust/mud/water shouldnt effect the wire at all as long as the jacket is relatively thick like a lot of wire is.

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice install

i would have chosen better wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
    nice install

i would have chosen better wheels.
    Well if I was spending that much money I probably would have made a different choice but to him they were the sh_t, so in the end that is what matters.

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For the wiring, we decided we are going to undercoat it.

Team Treo

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snfsh79077 View Post
    came out great, nice work
    Thank you very much.

Team Treo

jusBloud is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice work. dont worry about the haters

1ndatrunk bought from,sold to and traded with, mackallmike traded with, lincolntc690 sold to, mud sold to,Ridinhi ,apsabr sold to,midnihgtg35x sold to, tez4life sold to, vermithrax bought from, valter sold to,Beaver1992 bought from,Garrow215 sold to,team psi

FEEDBACK http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...light=jusBloud,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397682
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...light=jusbloud

head unit-jvc kd lh810
    high amp-jvc
    2 infinity 4x6 2 infinity 5x7 2 rockford fosgate 4 1/2
    subs- 2 ts w305s 4ft 34hz
    sub amp- bostwick da1200hc(repaired by ampjunkie he's the man)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jusBloud View Post
    nice work. dont worry about the haters
    Thank you

Team Treo

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also this build, I forget the exact amount but if you want it I can look it up on Monday but it ended up around $1,300 to $1,500 dollars that is tax, install, and product.

Team Treo

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Turned out very good in my opinion. I hate the grills with an effing passion, but if the dog's gonna be jumping around then you have to protect those woofers, so by all means I cant say much about that.

Looks like they do pretty well, too.

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrubbs View Post
    Turned out very good in my opinion. I hate the grills with an effing passion, but if the dog's gonna be jumping around then you have to protect those woofers, so by all means I cant say much about that.

Looks like they do pretty well, too.
    I know. Protection was the most important factor in this build. Thank you for the props.

Team Treo

Corey69 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 01 S 10 View Post
    you gotta think about the wire under the hood anyways, its exposed to all the elements including a lot of heat under the hood for long periods of time... but yeah i see what your saying. i see wire getting more damage under the hood because of the heat than tucked underneath of the vehicle. dirt/dust/mud/water shouldnt effect the wire at all as long as the jacket is relatively thick like a lot of wire is.
    Probably would of saved them alot of time running the wire properly under the carpet, then you don't have to worry about anything.

Alpine INA-900
    Zapco DC650.6
    Dynaudio Esotec System 362
    Stetsom 7kd
    15" RE MT

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Tag List