Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 08 Escalade build

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercetimbo17 View Post
    I like those corner clamps, where did you get them?
    Menards

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2008ttcc View Post
    Those wheels are scratched... they are just minute scratches that you cant see unless the light hits them just right, sorry to tell ya that bro.
    No sir, when I take the center cap out the picture does not come out like that, it is a reflection off the center cap. I am sure Asanti does a better job then that, these are brand new.

Team Treo

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The final pics

No the wheels were not actually put on but the pic gives you an idea.

Team Treo

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

looks good. nice work. the rims are going to look great when on.

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a short vid.

Please understand this is an 800 watt amp with the gain all the way down, and bass boost set at 25%. Bass on factory deck is set negative and the gains on the convertor are half way. The box is also tuned for classic rock but yet it still gets low and the box is small at 9" tall, yet the bit+h bangs hard for such a huge vehicle and it was moving air. The sound quality was also absolutely amazing all types of music, very smooth roll off.

Team Treo

skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

so what happens when a woofer blows?

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skadude016 View Post
    so what happens when a woofer blows?
    The baffle is removable.

Team Treo

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the video ***** you can not see the towel I was holding in the port anyway it moves a lot of air. Enjoy, I will have to make a better video with more light.

Team Treo

skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R/T Pimp View Post
    The baffle is removable.
    my bad looked like it was glued on

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

snfsh79077 is offline Ladie's like my pole

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

came out great, nice work

HU: Kenwood KDC-X993
    Front stage: (2x) Shok CB 6.5
    Comp amp: Crescendo 1000c4
    Sub stage: (2) AQ HDC3 10s in 2.3 cuft @ 38hz
    sub amp: Crescendo 3kw
    Electrical: Mike Singer 250a alt w/ext regulator, D3100, NSB100, D680, 50ft of shok cca
    149.5 @ 39hz and climbing...

Plenty of refs between here and caco....

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a few complaints...

Running the wire under the car opens it to debris. (especially with out some sort of plastic shielding.) You can argue the jacking will protect the wire, but the jacket is pretty weak and will chip off... and, well, no one wants that. Not to mention you open it up to a higher degree of weather lessening the life-span of the wire.
    It doesn't really matter... but in my opinion that's just bad workmanship instead of just tucking it up under the carpet.

The box is nice. However, sub back port back with out the grill probably would've been better. It probably won't matter, like the wire... but, it's the little things that bother me.

And those rims are pretty dope... but something tells me he's gunna be at a Jay-Z concert and come back to find his truck on cinder blocks.

But Treo equipment is baller. I've always wanted to get my hands on their amps.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

snfsh79077 is offline Ladie's like my pole

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post

Running the wire under the car opens it to debris. (especially with out some sort of plastic shielding.) You can argue the jacking will protect the wire, but the jacket is pretty weak and will chip off... and, well, no one wants that. Not to mention you open it up to a higher degree of weather lessening the life-span of the wire.
    It doesn't really matter... but in my opinion that's just bad workmanship instead of just tucking it up under the carpet.

The box is nice. However, sub back port back with out the grill probably would've been better. It probably won't matter, like the wire... but, it's the little things that bother me.

And those rims are pretty dope... but something tells me he's gunna be at a Jay-Z concert and come back to find his truck on cinder blocks.

with the height requirements he was given he couldnt do sub and port back or down firing which is why he chose this way. Also sub up port back is also most preferred in suv's but Im sure you already knew that. Also Im sure the wire will be fine covered up under the truck because the owner most likely wont be driving through some heavy stuff that could damage the wire.

HU: Kenwood KDC-X993
    Front stage: (2x) Shok CB 6.5
    Comp amp: Crescendo 1000c4
    Sub stage: (2) AQ HDC3 10s in 2.3 cuft @ 38hz
    sub amp: Crescendo 3kw
    Electrical: Mike Singer 250a alt w/ext regulator, D3100, NSB100, D680, 50ft of shok cca
    149.5 @ 39hz and climbing...

Plenty of refs between here and caco....

pilotbear is offline Resident Female

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post

i absolutely agree with you, especially about the wire. it should have at least be ran through split loom if not something more heavy-duty. the best option would have been under the carpet. safe and sound on the inside.

Meredith
    Webmaster/Bookkeeper
    Drive Customs: Car Audio, Video & Restyling

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pilotbear View Post
    i absolutely agree with you, especially about the wire. it should have at least be ran through split loom if not something more heavy-duty. the best option would have been under the carpet. safe and sound on the inside.
    he said they had something to go around the wire.

pilotbear is offline Resident Female

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    he said they had something to go around the wire.
    i just now went back and saw that. that's what i get for not reading everything. still, though, i'm just big on running wiring inside.

Meredith
    Webmaster/Bookkeeper
    Drive Customs: Car Audio, Video & Restyling

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List