Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: Box Build For myself for 2 se's

Dj Arr is offline Fitted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Box Build For myself for 2 se's

nick that is a **** box man
    we should probobly stack the 3/4 for mine too but without the sink.
    it depends on the bolt length
    I might hav to get 1" for the top plate

The Systerrrm.
    Orion HCCA 15.2
    AudioQue 2200D/US Amps MD.3D
    4'^3 @34HZ, 5.5" port 16"^2 areolas.
    OhioGen 215amp H.O. Alty and BIG 3.
    Plenty of Kinetik bat power with KNU and Rockford 1/0
    HONDA TRUNK 145.2 on music.

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shimmyz View Post
    Looks nice. BUT why the hell arent you working on my box?!?! I've been waiting patiently so you can work on your own stuff? This is bad business imo. How about a refund of my deposit? My dead grandpa will finish my box before you do.
    I hope you're kidding...
    Firstly, I know Twisted builds are always good.
    But you think that getting on his build log and bitching about it is really gunna make him work faster?
    There's a reason he's not doing it.
    The faster he finishes, the faster he gets the money... so why would he lallygag unless he had a reason? (Which he did.)

LOL@Blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    bah no biggie i dont think people know how much work goes into a actual enclosure
    x4

Twisted, you gunna leave it as red spray paint? Or are you gunna make it all nice and shiny? (I think you should. )

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    I hope you're kidding...
    Firstly, I know Twisted builds are always good.
    But you think that getting on his build log and bitching about it is really gunna make him work faster?
    There's a reason he's not doing it.
    The faster he finishes, the faster he gets the money... so why would he lallygag unless he had a reason? (Which he did.)

LOL@Blacklist.

x4

Twisted, you gunna leave it as red spray paint? Or are you gunna make it all nice and shiny? (I think you should. )

yeah i was waiting on the carpert to get in and now that it is here he hasnt paid me...so... but yeah it needs some major paint touch up for sure

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    yeah i was waiting on the carpert to get in and now that it is here he hasnt paid me...so... but yeah it needs some major paint touch up for sure
    Are you going to make it eggshell-ish? I'm just curious what you're going to do at the seam between the carpet and paint.

I think it'd look good if you had red eggshell then have a piece of black acrylic between the seam of the red and carpet.
    But that may be too much work for what it's worth.

PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Upzaw2000 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dam, he FIALZ

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you going to make it eggshell-ish? I'm just curious what you're going to do at the seam between the carpet and paint.

I think it'd look good if you had red eggshell then have a piece of black acrylic between the seam of the red and carpet.
    But that may be too much work for what it's worth.
    what do you mean by egg shell? i was just gonna cut the carpet on a diagonal where the paint was but if anyone has a better sugestion let me know. that acrylic sounds pretty interesteing ill draw it up later in sketchup to see how i like it.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looks great so far.

makes me want to build a new box for myself.

Team Decent Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBLCAMRY View Post
    looks great so far.

makes me want to build a new box for myself.
    thanks man i really like this design... but build a new one for yourself

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Upzaw2000 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Upzaw2000 View Post
    **** man i still need like 90

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

at least he gave me a down payment...

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what do you mean by egg shell? i was just gonna cut the carpet on a diagonal where the paint was but if anyone has a better sugestion let me know. that acrylic sounds pretty interesteing ill draw it up later in sketchup to see how i like it.
    I was looking into it. You know how some cabinets and enclosures come with that black shiny type of coating?
    ( http://www.gspr.com/outlaw/images/lfm1ex_front_300.jpg )

Well, someone was telling me how to do it... you could make it the same way except with red. That way it'd look really good, be nice and shiny and shade well with your carpet (depending on the quality of the carpet.)

I spray painted my box... and while it looks good, I wish I would've painted it that way. It looks MUCH MUCH better compared to the spray paint method.

And I hope that guy pays you, man... or at least the down payment covered the wood.

PM me.

Feedback Thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was looking into it. You know how some cabinets and enclosures come with that black shiny type of coating?
    ( http://www.gspr.com/outlaw/images/lfm1ex_front_300.jpg )

Well, someone was telling me how to do it... you could make it the same way except with red. That way it'd look really good, be nice and shiny and shade well with your carpet (depending on the quality of the carpet.)

I spray painted my box... and while it looks good, I wish I would've painted it that way. It looks MUCH MUCH better compared to the spray paint method.

And I hope that guy pays you, man... or at least the down payment covered the wood.

holy huge picture batman wouldnt even fit on my 22inch monitor... but yeah that looks really good. how do you get such a nice finish on it... but yeah he gave a down payment to cover the wood but not the carpet or paint

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Dj Arr is offline Fitted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude just use some varnish or shalack for the shiny congealed looking finish.
    I did on my first box ever and a powering dark stain for two ap 10's with no carpet and it still looked good with mdf.
    Then for the seam get some black cauck or thin based tar use a tri caucking edger to smooth it over the seam nicely. My cousin just did that for his box.
    the btl guy

btw: if you drew up that box just pm me what you got. maybe plexi it, I'm thinking about it. but have you ever done a plexi box? because I can't help you with that one hah.

The Systerrrm.
    Orion HCCA 15.2
    AudioQue 2200D/US Amps MD.3D
    4'^3 @34HZ, 5.5" port 16"^2 areolas.
    OhioGen 215amp H.O. Alty and BIG 3.
    Plenty of Kinetik bat power with KNU and Rockford 1/0
    HONDA TRUNK 145.2 on music.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Arr View Post
    dude just use some varnish or shalack for the shiny congealed looking finish.
    I did on my first box ever and a powering dark stain for two ap 10's with no carpet and it still looked good with mdf.
    Then for the seam get some black cauck or thin based tar use a tri caucking edger to smooth it over the seam nicely. My cousin just did that for his box.
    the btl guy

btw: if you drew up that box just pm me what you got. maybe plexi it, I'm thinking about it. but have you ever done a plexi box? because I can't help you with that one hah.
    ill shoot you a pm when i get home

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast