Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    i really like the custom work...it looks top notch...just that car....
    agreed. great work, bad car

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    I didi'nt say that if I did I didi'nt mean it like that . Its just to plain. Not enought to call it custom in my eyes this is custom . Custom to me means when you go off the top , if not its just attention to detail. bustom is rebuilsing doorpanels re working hindges, cutting up things that are supposed to be their and makeing it look seeamless. thats custom this could be dont by very little custom work into , looks like they got a stock Mercedes suv/convertible truck and put oversized rims did the interior and put a sysytem in it maybe a grill . not custom. to be custom in my eyes they would bagg it or hydro it. paint it something no ones had ever seen before. body mods shaving, but yeah its just my opinion
    you dont know what custom is
    first off you should check your spelling
    secondly if you can sit there and say that this vehicle is not custom then you
    are just plain stupid.

you do understand that the vehicle has undergone extreme modifications dont you?

if you're idea of custom is bagging, and some candyass paint jobs that are marbalized as you put it then you need to get out of the 90s buddy

if you could only imagine the amount of work and design that went into the vehicle..lol

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^ thank you

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    Pepsi, that's an incredible build..........your only mistake was coming to this forum and asking these idiots to critique your work.

eactly...
    well a good portion at least..
    with the likes of Kovemaster what do you expect
    his idea of custom is quite entertaining

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

kauai808 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I appreciate the extemely high craftmanship but that looks like a new version of the old VW Thing. Really really really good work though.

Andrew12 is offline Honda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looks awesome. I'd love to check it out in person

Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

schrummy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the work is amazing. very good job. i do agree that the headlights look weired at angles but nothing to big.
    the car looks like something that they would build.

but the rear doors should have been suicide i think.........

my $0.02

Team TREO
    Team Midwest
    Team Gorilla
    USACI- trunk 0-1000 156.4 and climbing
    153 sealed on the dash
    yes its a trunk car and yes its only (2) 12s...

refs=sold to......R/T Pimp, mustangowner, zyklonb, Miles0803
    Bought from…..2002XLT, R/T Pimp, 92c1v1c, Miles0803, camshoc, dbeez, goindef154

Pepsi870 is offline Custom Car Builder

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 01 S 10 View Post
    8 amplifiers, but what are they powering? a set of comps in each door, 1 13.5 in each door and 2 in the back, so 6 subs and 4 sets of comps... 1 amp per sub??? i dont see 5700 wattz either.

but it came out better than the others IMO. not my style, but definetely eye catching
    There are 6 of the 750/1 amps powering the 6 subs and a 600/4 powering each set of components. 750*6 + 600*2 = 5700

Ryan Pepsin
    Custom Car Builder / Owner

SRQ Custom Autosound
    Sarasota, FL

Fandl is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Car is amazing, and the fab work is top notch, keep up the amazing work. Hater ftl.

CAF: John3000, IonSQL, mattmcss, snoopysnooper
    ICIX: Euphorism, coach, alexlindeman

Alpine 9855
    Nine.1 & Nine.4
    Quartet of 9Kv.3's

sue bee is offline rock smoker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A convertible truck? It's like a crossover, but a truck to convertible crossover. It looks awkward, off the bat. If possible, I would fab up a hard top for that pronto. At least it'll look like a supersized mini cooper then.
    Aside from that, I would have to say that there is hope. The work is clean. The basstube is weak, lame and ill-advised. The rims are nice. And maybe, just maybe, this truck is better in person. But I would never want to see it in person so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by yama168 View Post
    The dog can do it in Hawaii because he claims it's a citiziens arrests. And yes I do wish some one would beat their a*** for making us people in Hawaii look so dumb. Lealand isnt so tough when his dad and crew is around seen him @ a bar in Hawaii acting very humble but my bubbys still wanted to fu*k around and call him out to see what he got. He didnt want to fight even after my buddy bumped into him and spilt his drink on lelands girl.
    Bad95gt is a homo, thief.

Kathy Sportsman
    117 PR 1016
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    United States

sue bee is offline rock smoker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, the front is riding too high. Should've dropped it more and/or had the front fascia go lower. That would've made a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by yama168 View Post
    The dog can do it in Hawaii because he claims it's a citiziens arrests. And yes I do wish some one would beat their a*** for making us people in Hawaii look so dumb. Lealand isnt so tough when his dad and crew is around seen him @ a bar in Hawaii acting very humble but my bubbys still wanted to fu*k around and call him out to see what he got. He didnt want to fight even after my buddy bumped into him and spilt his drink on lelands girl.
    Bad95gt is a homo, thief.

Kathy Sportsman
    117 PR 1016
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    United States

snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

so....um.... since this is a car audio forum and all,

what's it hittin on the termlab, all sealed up on the dash?

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)

I don't like it. I'll take the wheels though.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

Pepsi870 is offline Custom Car Builder

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    so....um.... since this is a car audio forum and all,

what's it hittin on the termlab, all sealed up on the dash?
    Its a little more difficult to build a lot of sound pressure on a vehicle with no roof. And frankly, we never measure the SPL of our vehicles, since that is not the customer we cater to. We mostly deal in high end gear in high end vehicles, not walls of woofers. (Nothing wrong with walls of woofers, just not our niche)

This vehicle wasn't designed for SPL, or even for SQ. This was simply designed to be loud, clear and heard from far away to bring people over. If it makes you feel better we do tune most of our vehicles with an RTA.

You have to imagine the truck in its natural element, where it would be cruising up and down by a beach somewhere, slowly, with the music cranked up and people partying inside. Like a rap video.

Ryan Pepsin
    Custom Car Builder / Owner

SRQ Custom Autosound
    Sarasota, FL

snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi870 View Post
    Its a little more difficult to build a lot of sound pressure on a vehicle with no roof. And frankly, we never measure the SPL of our vehicles, since that is not the customer we cater to. We mostly deal in high end gear in high end vehicles, not walls of woofers. (Nothing wrong with walls of woofers, just not our niche)

This vehicle wasn't designed for SPL, or even for SQ. This was simply designed to be loud, clear and heard from far away to bring people over. If it makes you feel better we do tune most of our vehicles with an RTA.

You have to imagine the truck in its natural element, where it would be cruising up and down by a beach somewhere, slowly, with the music cranked up and people partying inside. Like a rap video.
    we here at ca.com live our lives like a rap video all of the time

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast