Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    its a mod but still not custom. its one fabrication out of many that could have been done. the only noticeable mod is the top chopped i digg it but the car isnt all that mush custom. custom interior but everything else looks plain

Exactly how the hell do you figure that a custom fabricated Tub for the area behind the seats, the chopped top with hand made cover, removal of the window systems and reworking of the entire inadrs of the doors, the reworked windshield are not custom?

it is not only a mod, these items are hand made not mass produced or bought off a shelf and added on. these took tons of man hours and creativity and design planning to make sure they were right.

you say the only noticable mods is the chopped top, the first time I saw this I could point out multiple cnahges to what was once a different vehicle.

Customization is NOT always drastic changes like you referred to in an ealier post, those cars that you speak of are now fewer and further between.

some of the best custom is when you have to wonder if it was like that or if someone made it that way.

Innovative Audio & Styling
    Enchantment Editions
    www.innovativecars.net
    Alb, NM

speedfreak28 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by It Hertz View Post
    Exactly how the hell do you figure that a custom fabricated Tub for the area behind the seats, the chopped top with hand made cover, removal of the window systems and reworking of the entire inadrs of the doors, the reworked windshield are not custom?

it is not only a mod, these items are hand made not mass produced or bought off a shelf and added on. these took tons of man hours and creativity and design planning to make sure they were right.

you say the only noticable mods is the chopped top, the first time I saw this I could point out multiple cnahges to what was once a different vehicle.

Customization is NOT always drastic changes like you referred to in an ealier post, those cars that you speak of are now fewer and further between.

some of the best custom is when you have to wonder if it was like that or if someone made it that way.
    Couldnt have said it better.

2005 QC dodge ram for now
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Sold To:defj. HowLowd, backthepack, thegreatestpenn, acura2005, headbussaboi, SPY, rc10mike, protown, flipGTO, ECS23, Jeremy M, dt053, r.sosa, blubberbutt, macq32,civicman07, fast85_gt, fatboyracing, cbrei1023, 96tbird, ado, SPL-Master,JHughes, FJF, blackdragonaudi, bnacht, niggz89, ggjeff, SoCalBean420
    Bought From Blunt, Kawasaki SXT-R, Kickinaudio, valant_94gt, HATCHET_WARRIOR, orangecounty1, teh korndog, kmanian, NJAV1, mr_kebo, lilmaniac2, 99grandprixGT, JBLCamry, jh8909
    traded with dropped_mazda,

mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

is this the almighty famous spike speaking on behalf of BLVD customs of st pete?

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

Pepsi870 is offline Custom Car Builder

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    is this the almighty famous spike speaking on behalf of BLVD customs of st pete?
    No, Spike is out promoting the vehicle in his own way.

We both appreciate the kind words from those who can tell that hundreds of man hours were spent sculpting every detail of this vehicle to make it "custom," but also make it look like it could have come off the showroom floor that way.

Ryan Pepsin
    Custom Car Builder / Owner

SRQ Custom Autosound
    Sarasota, FL

NeedDirections is offline alligator toilet seats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I, for one, think the car is stunning. Has anyone here seen a picture of the original? They look nothing alike! Admittedly, the large rims and swagger stance are not for everyone...but as others have said, they certainly don't take away from the unreal modifications and seamless integration.

Do you have details of how you molded 13.5s in the doors? I would love to hear this car...

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115
    Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vforvengance
    Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

GreekGuy is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) BLVD
    2) Legendary
    3) Brabus

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Pepsi, that's an incredible build..........your only mistake was coming to this forum and asking these idiots to critique your work.

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Don't really like it. The original car from the site looks better to me. I do like the interior though

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    its a mod but still not custom. its one fabrication out of many that could have been done. the only noticeable mod is the top chopped i digg it but the car isnt all that mush custom. custom interior but everything else looks plain
    Why don't you please post your stellar "custom" rides then! I mean, you have to be kidding me right! If you don't think this is custom, then you are to retarded to respond to anymore.

Enjoy riding around in your custom Sunbird POS or whatever else hood rich ride you have..........which I am sure is **** as well. Your a POS and this site was honestly a lot better without the nonsense you spill onto your keyboard.

Now go take your best friend in your fleshlight and go to town some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey803 View Post
    1)Brabus
    2)yours
    3)wtf were they thinking
    4) wtf were they thinking

yours looks more custom but looks too Hood Rich for me too drive.....and also probably too expensive for me too buy
    Isn't my bag either, but a lot of creative work went into it and craftsmanship. I can respect that! It is also a concept ride and most concept rides never look that good......IMO.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you have pics of how the other shops cars turned out?

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

allout13 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I agree it is fugly and I would never drive it...however, I think you guys nailed the concept and the fab work is amazing. tons of creativity. I think you guys did the best out of the 4 by far.

Pepsi870 is offline Custom Car Builder

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedDirections View Post
    I, for one, think the car is stunning. Has anyone here seen a picture of the original? They look nothing alike! Admittedly, the large rims and swagger stance are not for everyone...but as others have said, they certainly don't take away from the unreal modifications and seamless integration.

Do you have details of how you molded 13.5s in the doors? I would love to hear this car...

The doors were sealed with cardboard and tape to make a bowl shape where the fiberglass would not get caught under the lip of the inside edge.

Here the fiberglass mat is glued to the tape to get the flatted mold possible

http://www.dupontregistry.com/blvd/p...l/DSC07458.jpg
    Resin added

Sub ring mounted with wood spacers, and then wrapped in fleece and resined again.

Ring for midbass attached with spacers and wrapped in. The enclosure is mounted to the door with riv-nuts and bolts.

(Multiply by 4)

If you find yourself in the Tampa Bay area after Xmas, stop by. By then it will be back in our lobby where Mercedes has said we can keep it for 2 years.

Ryan Pepsin
    Custom Car Builder / Owner

SRQ Custom Autosound
    Sarasota, FL

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting design. I have likes and dislikes. My main dislikes are that for the size of the vehicle, the body looks way too big. The rear and the front especially. It's something you would see on a larger sized vehicle, like an Escalade for example.

The mesh grills on the front bumper/fenders are a little too tall. THe bottom center one is decent, but the large grill is up too high in my opinion. What adds to it, is the short windshield (height-wise).

The rear is not as bad but the bumper seems to be too low, and again, the mesh grills are a little too tall.

The side of the vehicle looks pretty good. I like it.

Another thing about the front is where the bumper meets the headlight. There is a rough edge and although the rest of the vehicle is sort of a boxy shape, this one edge by the headlight looks awkward, especially the way it looks at that angle, kinda makes the headlight look weird.

I wouldn't say the vehicle looks bad, but it doesn't look as good as it can.

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

ctt0002 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They need to do something about the front end. It reminds me of those toy cars for little kid with a rechargeable battery in it.

2004 Lexus GX470
    21% tint on front windows
    2 12" JBL in a sealed box
    PA3000ab amp
    ML system
    Factory Nav and RSE

Quote Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
    scooters are like fat chicks. Fun to ride until your friends catch you on one

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think maybe if the rims size was an inch less and/or the tire had a bit more rubber, it would nail the stance. Other than that, the rims look great. They sorta look like the Ray's Engineering rims for the G35's

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Tag List