Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reload Thread: The b*tch's box.

Torgus is offline Maxima.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The b*tch's box.

Quote Originally Posted by cj407 View Post
    PWND by an ugly chick with more game than you....
    hahahaha

2003 Maxima: Bodykit, 19'' Rims, Alarm, Eclipse AVN5500 DVD/NAV, Rainbow Profi Vandiums(front), Boston pro60s(rear doors), 2 12'' Sealed Type Rs, 0 guage, HiFonics & Diamond Amps, Optima, Suspension Work, Cleared 8k HIDs w/ DDE Angel Eyes, 8k HID fogs, Berk Intake, Phenolic Intake Spacers, Greddy SS Exhaust, Custom 2 Tone Leather Interior, Radar Detector, bunch of other stuff...oh and only 40k miles

MAXIMA.ORG

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd have installed her subs in a box and she could install them in her trunk.

The box they ****ing came in. Seriously.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Being the NICE guy has bit me in the ass quite a bit.....

So now: "Fuck Bitches, Get Money!

I guess, I just would have fucked up with her car if she didn't even have the nerve to say thanks
    Well... she managed to fuck up one of her Xovers... I've decided to do a temp fix by wiring the comps in series... after a while, the tweet will blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoro300 View Post
    You are exactly right. In this situation you're being the bitch. I'm sorry you don't see it. As you can see from most guys on this forum they feel the same way. She used you, badly. You feel that you should keep your promise which makes absolutely no sense. There's a difference between being nice and being taken advantage of. She fully owned you on this one. Nice box though.
    I'm not denying that she didn't. She owned me, hxc. But, what's done is done.

I started this build with the same intention of doing it for a friend. I wouldn't charge labor to a friend. If I would've known she'd do shit like this, then I wouldn'tve done anything. Not even tell her what to get. But I did. And honestly, if you guys think I'm a bitch 'cause I finished what I started. That's fine. I really don't care what you guys think about me.

And mini-update: After I called her up, bitching about how she needs to get the box out of my kitchen (Didn't want it outside to get to the elements, and there's no other place in my house where I can put it. Small house = FTL). She said she'll either be here tomorrow or Thursday. So, pics then.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tell her you'll leave it outside and she can just get it whenever.... then do it.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

Fusion_FREAK is offline Story of My Life...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I vote for wall socketing the subs.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4