IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The b*tch's box.

Quote Originally Posted by cj407 View Post
    wow...obligated to a chick that looks like that? either u are ugly have no game or jus desperate...either way grow some balls and tell her to get someone else to do install...too late now. its not like she couldnt have had someone else install it....u are proof that guys are as dumb as they look
    First, I won't point out all the grammatical errors in that message...
    But, I like how you query if I'm ugly, then say guys are as dumb as they look. I'm not dumb. I'm nice. And I don't think I ever asked for any of your opinions? I'm in a shitty situation where me being nice has fucked me over. But, I can't really see how this effects your life whatsoever, especially enough to comment about it in a build log.

I was updating people who are following it, or stumble upon it.

Go crawl under a rock or drink a liter of bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    I would disagree, this thread is proof that you can not manage your life properly
    How so?
    Because I'm a nice guy suddenly I can't manage my life?

She texted me back, all huffy and shit asking how long it'd take. I told her to fuck off. She should be coming by tomorrow or something. Gunna do a quick POS install, take pictures and forget about her.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

quest51210 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    Why would she feel obligated to stay with me? You're dumb.

I explained before. Not to mention I was the one that talked her into buying it. So, unlike most of you, I have a conscience, and I'd feel bad for having her throw down money and never get installed 'cause she broke up with me.

Remember, at the time, I thought we were gunna be cool and still talk and chill.
    But, the btch doesn't even talk to me anymore.

I sent her a text today, if she doesn't respond in a month, guess who gets new P3's?
    so you sound needy already, needy is not nice. that is why she left your ***. stop clinging to her like an infant.

We aren't cool, anymore. That's why I call her a bitch. She basically knew I was too invested to just give up once we broke up. But she paid for the materials. At least $50 dollars worth. But that was about what I spent, not including gas and time.

Look above.
    I called her a bitch 'cause she basically double-crossed me and used me, knowing very well what would happen. I was hustled.
    She knows that the only thing I love doing is projects. I enjoyed doing it... It's just a bummer I won't get to listen to it for more than 20 seconds as she drives away...
    sound needier. you also knew you would get played? sounds to me like you are whooped. if you invested as much or more than she did, let her go and pay for her install elsewhere. believe me, should would rather go that way than give you something else to cling on to.

I would disagree, this thread is proof that you can not manage your life properly
    x2

But, I like how you query if I'm ugly, then say guys are as dumb as they look. I'm not dumb. I'm nice. And I don't think I ever asked for any of your opinions? I'm in a shitty situation where me being nice has fucked me over. But, I can't really see how this effects your life whatsoever, especially enough to comment about it in a build log.

How so?

She texted me back, all huffy and shit asking how long it'd take. I told her to fuck off. She should be coming by tomorrow or something. Gunna do a quick POS install, take pictures and forget about her.
    you dont sound very nice

refs:bhsdriller-sold, jermaine29-sold, stereohead69-sold, foreman-bought, dconder-bought, SVTRelampago-bought, Mihklo-sold, CRXican-bought, dron178-sold, wes007parks-bought, elementalXB-sold, revrider-sold, IonSQL-bought.

Under old S/N SATX210: zachzchw-bought, lowlinc-sold, ksin291-sold
    got quite a few good refs on diyma, caco, and ebay under Quest51210

91Chevy is offline Resident Metalhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What the **** is wrong with you people? He's a real man, and followed through with his promise he made, and now he's a need d-bag? I guess it's too much to try to do nice deeds these days...

Rashaddd is offline Terrrrrist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're going to do something like this...you should be charging for labor. No question.

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 91Chevy View Post
    What the **** is wrong with you people? He's a real man, and followed through with his promise he made, and now he's a need d-bag? I guess it's too much to try to do nice deeds these days...
    nice and gullible are 2 diff things. A chick that screwed him over doesn't deserve the "nice" treatment.

A "real man" would send the bish and her equipment on their way and let her deal with getting it installed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. I was just trying to be nice, thinking that it'd be appreciate, but I realized after I started that I wasn't going to be appreciate at all for it. But I'm not one to stop before he finished.

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    nice and gullible are 2 diff things. A chick that screwed him over doesn't deserve the "nice" treatment.

A "real man" would send the bish and her equipment on their way and let her deal with getting it installed
    She's not getting the "nice" treatment. I ran all the wires and hooked up her comps / amp in one day. After that, she didn't even say thanks. That's when I realized I was doing something nice for someone who didn't give a flat fuck about me.

TIME LINE:

We date --- She finds out I'm into CA & Asks if I can build a system for her [I agree. It's my gf] --- I order the stuff --- I start installing --- We end up breaking up over something trivial [like most relationships] --- I finish her box.

But whatever, if you're gunna keep calling me a wimp, please take it to PMs or something, and either comment on the system, the build, or give some advice. (AKA Something constructive)

Anyway... I took the safety screws that came with the P3's, put them on my subs, used the philips head screws on her subs. There were some left over safety screws, so I used those to screw in the vanity plate.

Here's some pics of it just sitting in my kitchen, waiting for her to come so I can install it.

PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

quest51210 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you are reall nice you would carpet it and perform a better install.

refs:bhsdriller-sold, jermaine29-sold, stereohead69-sold, foreman-bought, dconder-bought, SVTRelampago-bought, Mihklo-sold, CRXican-bought, dron178-sold, wes007parks-bought, elementalXB-sold, revrider-sold, IonSQL-bought.

Under old S/N SATX210: zachzchw-bought, lowlinc-sold, ksin291-sold
    got quite a few good refs on diyma, caco, and ebay under Quest51210

gangstajpimpin is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YGPM

LMK bro..

My Feedback Thread

Refs: datboiroy, VTECnicalAccord, funkpnut, Goindef154, davidtemple

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quest51210 View Post
    if you are reall nice you would carpet it and perform a better install.
    I don't have carpet, nor adhesive. Or I probably would've.

There's a difference from being nice, and being a bitch.

Being nice means not going too far out of your way to help someone.

You become a bitch when you get something for someone, and JUST for them.

The only thing I bought while building her box was silicone. But I'm gunna use that in my next builds. So, that's a tool I needed. However, I probably won't carpet my next boxes. Maybe just spray paint 'em.

PM me.

Feedback Thread

gotparts90 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** that chick drive past and throw it at her house would be the nicest i could be. Just trying to help a brother pull his head outta his ***.

O my liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How so?

Being the NICE guy has bit me in the ass quite a bit.....

So now: "Fuck Bitches, Get Money!

What the **** is wrong with you people? He's a real man, and followed through with his promise he made, and now he's a needy d-bag? I guess it's too much to try to do nice deeds these days...
    I guess, I just would have fucked up with her car if she didn't even have the nerve to say thanks

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just needed to be quoted.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

lvjeffro is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you dated her for 3 months and you feel obligated??? You are a sad example for the male species...it isn't nice, it is you are desperate and needy and hoped that she would think how nice you were and come back...Women don't think like that and that is why you are a little league player in a major league game...Better up that game or be ready to lose the rest of your life...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    we are discussing how much your girl enjoys the weiners of other guys.

Santoro300 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't have carpet, nor adhesive. Or I probably would've.

There's a difference from being nice, and being a bitch.
    You are exactly right. In this situation you're being the bitch. I'm sorry you don't see it. As you can see from most guys on this forum they feel the same way. She used you, badly. You feel that you should keep your promise which makes absolutely no sense. There's a difference between being nice and being taken advantage of. She fully owned you on this one. Nice box though.

Bought From: Lyttleviet, Mike465, Pioneer~Saturn, mylows10, BassMechkanic
    Sold To: MCarmer, stay_high

Been in the game for a while, but still feel like a rookie at times.

cj407 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PWND by an ugly chick with more game than you....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast