Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Box Build For Tacovic

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Box Build For Tacovic

This box is for a hdc312 2.5 cubes tuned to 38hz. It will be flare ported. Not to much done right now

Last edited by Twisted_0912; 11-16-2008 at 09:56 PM.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

tacovic is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Box Build For Tacovic

lookin good
    there will also be bracing double baffle and 45s

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bracing

Last edited by Twisted_0912; 11-16-2008 at 09:58 PM.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

traksta15 is offline I love lamp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looks awesome man!

Kenwood ddx712
    boston acoustics z6
    arc audio 300.4
    40 sq ft damplifier

headbussaboi is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it ok to just have the wood sitting like that while the glue dries or do you have to have weight/ clamps pushing the pieces together?

Quote Originally Posted by rookanga View Post
    I have 2 kicker cvr's 1000 rms 2000 peak, that's why a mono amp wont work, and I would like the amp to be 2000 watts

References: Iamexelite, 02parkave, prochabo, profund-sanus, 87grnissan, splchoice, downsouth954, inapontiac, groundpound4200, stuckinok, queball, brazilianguy, seattle206, bumpinbuick, fiercetimbo17, trippleT, mattmcss, cycloneman, us3, soloxjeep, scooter2479, weezner32, basebalz13, 01 s 10, eclipsepb25, doola36, crd, hrtbrk1, shaggy, newageking...more to come!!!

Pioneer~Saturn is offline Dr. Enclosure

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by headbussaboi View Post
    Is it ok to just have the wood sitting like that while the glue dries or do you have to have weight/ clamps pushing the pieces together?
    My guess would be that there are screws holding it from the bottom..

And this one should be a nice one as well

<First and only dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre 2002) on the planet>
    Team Concepts, Team Shok Industries Team XS Power
    Soon: Mystery subs + AQ20k
    12.75 cubes net ~25Hz tuning 200 sq inches of port (lowz?)
    AC position- 250 amp alt
    Stock alt position- 225 amp alt
    (2) XS Power D3100's
    4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
    152.1 @ 40Hz legal, certified...just getting started.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

more pics

cant wait for snowboarding this season

needs more paint in the port i know but painting when its 28 degrees *****
    Last edited by Twisted_0912; 11-18-2008 at 07:44 PM.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    thanks man! but yeah there are screws holding it down you just cant see them in the pic
    Do you find this works better than clamping?

Or does it yield similar results?

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    Do you find this works better than clamping?

Or does it yield similar results?
    id say it does the same thing but using clamps makes it look cleaner for paint or other finish but i cant say for sure because i dont have any clamps and i have never built one with clamps

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

up for the new pics

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

atlninja82 is offline i like to fish

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice build. i wish my woodworking skills were that good. keep the pics comin!

sub stage- 2 DD T1510's
    sub stage amp- Sundown SAZ 1500
    front stage-stock for now
    front stage amp-none for now
    headunit- alpine CDA-9884
    electrical:
    optima red top
    Kinetic HC2400
    stock alt(temp)
    Big 3 1/0
    knukonceptz 1/0

refs-
    bought from-rollerdj

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlninja82 View Post
    nice build. i wish my woodworking skills were that good. keep the pics comin!
    thanks man

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

id say it does the same thing but using clamps makes it look cleaner for paint or other finish but i cant say for sure because i dont have any clamps and i have never built one with clamps
    x2

You can counter-sink screws so they're flush. However, you still see the screw design in the paint (That's what happened to my desk).

I need to go grab some screws. Found any particular style / brand you prefer over others?

I think I remember someone suggesting Coarse Dry Wall screws.

PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    x2

You can counter-sink screws so they're flush. However, you still see the screw design in the paint (That's what happened to my desk).

I need to go grab some screws. Found any particular style / brand you prefer over others?

I think I remember someone suggesting Coarse Dry Wall screws.
    yeah fine thread FTL. they strip out in the mdf i always use 1 1/4 coarse drywall screws, they bite in nice

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah fine thread FTL. they strip out in the mdf i always use 1 1/4 coarse drywall screws, they bite in nice
    Thanks, man. How many do you use per box, about? (Of course it depends on a box, so let's just throw out a 2.5 cuFt box)

PM me.

Feedback Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast