Reload Thread: Few pics of my Volvo...

NeedDirections is offline alligator toilet seats

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Few pics of my Volvo...

Small update:

Put the ssx into my old box (2.5 @ 34hz) problem is the cutout is for a 13" sub (RE MX). The sub is secure, although several of the screw holes are empty and there's a bit of noise coming from them.

All in all, it sounds amazing. I have it running @ 1 ohm on a Powerbass xa3000 and it slams. Pounds the low frequencies and still has authority on the higher notes. Battery doesn't dip below 13 volts at idle, solid 13.9-14.3 cruising.

Sorry for the ****** video, my car is very solid and it is tough to pick up flex. This thing moves a **** ton of air though.

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115
    Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vforvengance
    Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

EuphoricBass247 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Few pics of my Volvo...

nice

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4