Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Few pics of my Volvo...

Looks good, but if you had an installer at a shop do that, then kinda tacky if you ask me. You paid for it, should have looked better IMHO.

I could have done that much and I am not even that good at installing.

Does look like some decent stuff though.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

NeedDirections is offline alligator toilet seats

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't pay an installer to do anything but run RCA's and upgrade my alternator charging wires. He was a super nice guy and offered to help get everything wired in (had wires from previous systems) so i could jam on the drive home and not have to worry about doing it in the rain that night.

BTW the installer in question is Neill Barber...here is his truck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2fekT8u8YY

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115
    Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vforvengance
    Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

orangecounty1 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedDirections View Post
    BTW the installer in question is Neill Barber...here is his truck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2fekT8u8YY
    remove yourself from his nuts please.

lol jk, dont take offense

Quote Originally Posted by galacticmonkey View Post
    Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr-DQ View Post
    monkey you're a fat *****.

Tehgregzor is offline Enjoys loud noises.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I like it man. I'm sure once you get those subs down to 1ohm you'll love it EVEN more!

95 Trans Am Convertible
    LT1 Corvette Motor
    My brand new project. Literally the most stock system i've had since 16.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orangecounty1 View Post
    remove yourself from his nuts please.

lol jk, dont take offense
    1) buy the welder

2) ***** please

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115
    Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedDirections View Post
    1) buy the welder

2) ***** please
    what good is a welder going to do me

Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Robins car, your car, explorer.....anything you might want to weld, since you have a welder.

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant weld.. lol

plus i have access to way bigger welders, but i still dont know how to weld lol

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Something new to mess with...thinking 3 cubes tuned to 32 hz, 50 sq inches of port.

old picture of the car:

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont put ur macbook so close to the magnet... nice sub tho

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Random stuff going in...my room is a mess

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115

ls2poweredgoat is offline Womanizer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fap fap fap fap fap

No advertising in sigs

mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

nice equipment... i had a buddy get a install done at neils shop and i can say if neil does it i dont think u have anything to be worried about but some other guy at his shop did my friends install and totaly screwed his car up.. i wish i had pictures but i think neil took care of my friend and made it right........ anyhow my buddy bought all the equipment from neil and asking him to build a box and panel off the trunk and dynamat the trunk and rear deck...well equipment was 2 TSS 10's and 2 Hifonics Thors (3000x1) each .. the installer ended up not using the Kinetik he bought and ran 4awg from the battery then to the amps and put the amps on top of the box with no vetilation and but another amp in the tirewell ( where it overheated and roasted) then dynamated over all the factory clip holes and just broke all the pins off the factory panels and (set) them in place and the port was crooked on the box. lol but all in all i think neil gave him the install fee back and appologized.... just make sure neil is working on the car and u should be fine

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    nice equipment... i had a buddy get a install done at neils shop and i can say if neil does it i dont think u have anything to be worried about but my some other guy at his shop did my friends install and totaly screwed his car up.. i wish i had pictures but i think neil took car of my friend and made it right........ anyhow my buddy bought all the equipment from neil and asking him to build a box and panel off the trunk and dynamat the trunk and rear deck...well equipment was 2 TSS 10's and 2 Hifonics Thors (3000x1) each .. the installer ended up not using the Kinetik he bought and ran 4awg from the battery then to the amps and put the amps on top of the box with no vetilation and but another amp in the tirewell ( where it overheated and roasted) then dynamated over all the factory clip holes and just broke all the pins off the factory panels and (set) them in place and the port was crooked on the box. lol but all in all i think neil gave him the install fee back and appologized.... just make sure neil is working on the car and u should be fine
    wow hahahhahaha

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    nice equipment... i had a buddy get a install done at neils shop and i can say if neil does it i dont think u have anything to be worried about but some other guy at his shop did my friends install and totaly screwed his car up.. i wish i had pictures but i think neil took care of my friend and made it right........ anyhow my buddy bought all the equipment from neil and asking him to build a box and panel off the trunk and dynamat the trunk and rear deck...well equipment was 2 TSS 10's and 2 Hifonics Thors (3000x1) each .. the installer ended up not using the Kinetik he bought and ran 4awg from the battery then to the amps and put the amps on top of the box with no vetilation and but another amp in the tirewell ( where it overheated and roasted) then dynamated over all the factory clip holes and just broke all the pins off the factory panels and (set) them in place and the port was crooked on the box. lol but all in all i think neil gave him the install fee back and appologized.... just make sure neil is working on the car and u should be fine

Wow...that's ******. I didn't deal with anyone but neil the entire time. He was very upfront about everything, and called me if there was anything out of the ordinary. I have dealt with plenty of shops over the years and this was the best experience I've had. Granted I didn't get anything close to what your buddy did, that's rough.

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List