Well we started the build earlier today around 12:30 or so. He had most of the wiring all in, batteries, deadener and his amp rack setup in the back seat...which looks tight as hell.
Started out with the box. Couldnt go with his original idea to the size restrictions, which kind of stinks but we managed. The box is a little small but it was the biggest that could possibly fit sliding into the trunk without doing a complete build in.
Before displacement its just under 6 cube, about 5.8. Its tuned to 32hz and after all displacement sits at just under 5 cube. I was hoping to get 5 out of it but there was just no way it could be even a 1/4in bigger in any direction
After running the dims again its ~4.9cube.