Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: My 2006 FoFo (Focus) install...budget friendly!

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: My 2006 FoFo (Focus) install...budget friendly!

Looks cool.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
    Yeah man, like everyone else said, Im diggin the install. Nice, clean and simple. Nothing fancy, but yet its still a nice little setup you got there.

Me likes
    Thanks! I could clean it up some, but you don't even see the amps. I still may do this. I go through systems pretty quick, so who knows. I used to do the whole custom thing with braiding the wires, doing flush amp racks and hours and hours attending to it. When I have time and effort, maybe, but for now I am happy with this.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverPunk View Post
    -10 mans point
    FoFo is what they call the Focus. Never saw Faulkton use it? Besides, -10 points is fine, I have many man points anywhoo!

Quote Originally Posted by destined2race View Post
    good budget setup.
    Thanks!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More than you can afford, pal!

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More proof.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More proof.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, you knew it was coming. Waits for pic!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just another vid. Seems my camera ***** at picking up the flex. I have one uploading where I put the camera against it to show it more, but this one again don't do it justice. On top of everything, the quality goes out the door with photobucket is seems.

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Rawr-DQ is offline !!!!Vote Third Party!!!!

Fort Myers, FL Posts:____________31,337,666,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The quality isn't too bad. You need to put something on the top or on the trunk to help show the flex, granted you don't always want flex, but yeah.

The system is not too bad, considering it's just a couple 10"s, right? If it's good enough for you, it's fine for me. Hope you enjoy your system!

Quote Originally Posted by kickerassman View Post
    i was thinking some thing like this..... get a reall fine but strong sharp cable like them tension cables tie it around your neck and tie it to something..... then get some supper supper supper glue and glue your hands to your head.when the glue dries jump of the building with the cable cutting your head off and you would have your head glued to your hands ...... some one would see that and be like wtf omg that dude ripped his head off ... he mst have been pisssed!!!

My Current Build Log: (16 8" Sundown subwoofers)
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367352

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr-DQ View Post
    The quality isn't too bad. You need to put something on the top or on the trunk to help show the flex, granted you don't always want flex, but yeah.

The system is not too bad, considering it's just a couple 10"s, right? If it's good enough for you, it's fine for me. Hope you enjoy your system!
    No 2 12's, they are cheap as hell though, which surprises me they sound this good. I eventually will be getting some better speakers, but not till tax time.

My car use to rattle like hell. I have a ton of deadener in the car, so it has taken away a lot of the flex and what not.

Thanks for the comments.

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5