Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: 2006 Dodge Rims, Tires and Stereo Build (Pictures)

speedfreak28 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2006 Dodge Rims, Tires and Stereo Build (Pictures)

mines a 1500 and i wish they had stick, my 2 dr woulda been great with a hemi and a 5 spd

2005 QC dodge ram for now
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Sold To:defj. HowLowd, backthepack, thegreatestpenn, acura2005, headbussaboi, SPY, rc10mike, protown, flipGTO, ECS23, Jeremy M, dt053, r.sosa, blubberbutt, macq32,civicman07, fast85_gt, fatboyracing, cbrei1023, 96tbird, ado, SPL-Master,JHughes, FJF, blackdragonaudi, bnacht, niggz89, ggjeff, SoCalBean420
    Bought From Blunt, Kawasaki SXT-R, Kickinaudio, valant_94gt, HATCHET_WARRIOR, orangecounty1, teh korndog, kmanian, NJAV1, mr_kebo, lilmaniac2, 99grandprixGT, JBLCamry, jh8909
    traded with dropped_mazda,

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agreed. my friends is a 6 spd

Good trucks, he gets around 22.5 or so driving that joker too, PPE chip on it...she will fly

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

mil81 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrubbs View Post
    Agreed. my friends is a 6 spd

Good trucks, he gets around 22.5 or so driving that joker too, PPE chip on it...she will fly
    Nice. I can't wait to chip this thing too. It should be pretty wild. And the increase in mileage will be greatly appreciated. LOL.

I just got my dressing re-done on my thumb, I'll have a couple pictures of that up, along with a few of the box, in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrubbs View Post
    Why dont you like the mirrors? Makes the truck look 10x meaner
    Sorry dude, I can't agree. I think it looks like Dumbo with the mirros folded up. That's why I love these mirrors so much more than the Fords or Chevys.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First, here are some shots of the thumb from this morning. I still can't believe how well the Doc pulled everything together. It was quite a mess when I got to the hospital.

Now here is the beast that did the damage. I still love that thing, I just need to learn some proper tactics, cause I was obviously doing something wrong.

If you look close in this one you can see some blood splatter. LOL

And this is thankfully the only damage to the piece I was working on. I've been stressing about that for the past couple days. My thumb will heal but I don't want to build two more frames for this thing. LOL. Luckily the carpet will cover up my damage in the end.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If all goes as planned, I managed to cut all the pieces I need for the box out of one piece of 5/8" MDF. I think it is skinny enough, and I'm not running an SPL setup, so the top shouldn't flex too much, being 5/8".

Here are the two frames all cut, glued and screwed together. I will be fibre glassing in the natural tool boxes of the truck up the inside of these frames.

A picture with the top on.

And some shots of what it should look like in the truck before it gets carpetted.

Even get to keep my stock bee...I mean cup holders. LOL.

jrgreene1968 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

make me a sealed 12" box like that for my dodge. I have a foxbox, but wish i had a fiberglass box

Bought from Mr_Kebo, djeazie, Team H&K, Mavster, bball09124, 01 S 10, 02accord, chaunb3400, matt_martin87

sold to: ProjectPechkin, plyer3,benchambers80,Ray21, Dutchie, bassaddictj, BooKoo

Traded with miked56

DRZ9255, hat L6,L4,L1,idq12, alpine pdx 1.1000, 4.100, 2.150

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrgreene1968 View Post
    make me a sealed 12" box like that for my dodge. I have a foxbox, but wish i had a fiberglass box
    Dude, if you weren't two countries away, I would gladly build you a box. But it'd cost you a fortune in shipping. LOL.

When I built this one, I built one extra frame to keep as a template. So as long as everything went according to plan with this one, I should be able to pump these out like nothing for the buddies trucks.

I'm glad you like the looks of it though. I'm looking for criticism too though. If anyone has any ideas on what I can do differently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mil81 View Post
    Dude, if you weren't two countries away, I would gladly build you a box. But it'd cost you a fortune in shipping. LOL. .
    wish you were closer..id gladly pay your price...cant wait to see finished product. The only thing i might think of, is i would rather the box not go around the drink holders..wont that make the holders like 6" deep?

Bought from Mr_Kebo, djeazie, Team H&K, Mavster, bball09124, 01 S 10, 02accord, chaunb3400, matt_martin87

sold to: ProjectPechkin, plyer3,benchambers80,Ray21, Dutchie, bassaddictj, BooKoo

Traded with miked56

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wish you were closer..id gladly pay your price...cant wait to see finished product. The only thing i might think of, is i would rather the box not go around the drink holders..wont that make the holders like 6" deep?
    the factory drink holder is just a little black plastic thing. I am going to glue that into place. So it will be exactly like it was from the factory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mil81 View Post
    the factory drink holder is just a little black plastic thing. I am going to glue that into place. So it will be exactly like it was from the factory.
    oh ok..i got ya, i thought it was gonna end up about 6 inches deep...then i cant say i can find any complaints....im a mechanic for a living, but woodwork and me dont get along

Traded with miked56

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh ok..i got ya, i thought it was gonna end up about 6 inches deep...then i cant say i can find any complaints....im a mechanic for a living, but woodwork and me dont get along

I'm an electronics technologist, and you see the pictures of my thumb...Me and wood working don't mix either. LOL.

miker is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

wow, you really ****ed up your thumb there.

REFS:
    Sold to- Sky Deaner, Jeeper07, brazilianguy, bjl95mustang, Mr Wiggl3s, Ridinhi (x2), Pootie

Bought from- kurtdirt1, jmanpc, doingstuffwell

Traded with- DaGhost, Spooney

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well build a 2nd box then come visit this hot *** state, and i'll buy it...

Traded with miked56

Mr.B is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dunno guys...the mini lifts and super huge tires just aint cutting it for me.

i guess i'm just used to seeing trucks skying over here in hawaii...kinda like my friends dodge

^sitting on 37's

BALEETED

jdc753 is offline Truck Brigade

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm loving the rims and tires on there looks really nice. I was supposed to get my lift and rims/tires last weekend but the guy told me the lift hadn't come in yet That sure must be fun trying to drive in the grooves with it lol, keep jumping in and out of em I bet. The tires/rims look great with the flares though, fits it just right. Hoping my truck will look nearly as good and I will be happy.

***** about your thumb, sure does look like it hurt a bit, dang lol. Least ya didn't loose anything though and the skin and tendons will heal up versus loosing the thumb. The box is looking great so far though Keep up the good work. Only thing I can think of as any sort of criticism and its most certainly not a big thing, but if ya got the subs in a flush mount instead of surface mounted, not sure if you got the mounting depth or space above the top to make it work though. Other than that it looks beautiful so far, I bet your rear passengers will have some fun sitting right over the subs.

Oh and I am totally jealous ya got the 6-speed. I hunted all around New England for 2 months looking for any cab configuration with a 6-speed, was even looking at dodges (and I am a diehard ford guy) just so I could get a 6 speed. Closest thing I could find was about 8 hours away, and sadly I settled for what I got, and it was still 2 hours away lol. Your truck will really come alive when ya get the chip on there, not sure what all the dodge guys use but I know the Smarty seems to be the big power tuner.

2005 F350 crew cab diesel 4x4
    -Work in Progress-
    HU: Alpine 9887 linked to 10.4" TS TruckPC
    Front Stage: Polk SR6500 Active
    Front Amp: Sundown Sax100.4
    Sub: Stereo Integrity Magnum V4 in the center console
    Sub amp: Sundown Saz-1500D

Refs: low_end, Relax, SSon22s, Johnson, tyroneshoes, twisztdpunisher, flakko, djhn9, KINGDELL91, amoffitt, Justin89T, 01 S 10, Mazzasec

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List