Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Some quick vids MJ-18M Hifonics BXI2607

Rashaddd is offline Terrrrrist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some quick vids MJ-18M Hifonics BXI2607

Just one MJ 18 in atm in a sealed ~3 cubes off the bxi2607 @ 4ohms feeding it around 800 rms, it should also be noted that at the time my voltage was sitting idle at like 13.1 (I'm guessing because the battery was dead so it was trying to charge it or something because I was playing music for the last 2 hours at my buddy's house with the engine off while he tinted the windows and all I have is a single YT under the hood)

Kinda gay the camera refuses to pick up doors trying to pop off the latches very well and picks up almost none of the shaking of the dash/steering wheel/etc from inside the car...but here you go

I know the install is kinda dirty, wires all over but w/e, it looks sick at night with that amp showing

Hoping to have the other MJ in soon

Wish I had some idea of the numbers I'm getting out of it...feel free to give me your best guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLwxpwAHJY

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Some quick vids MJ-18M Hifonics BXI2607

flex is looking nice.. nice to see another local on the forum. you should invest in a rear bat when the funds are availible for sure. post vids when you throw the other 18 in. 2 18's in a trunked car is crazy

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssackett View Post
    flex is looking nice.. nice to see another local on the forum. you should invest in a rear bat when the funds are availible for sure. post vids for sure when you throw the other 18 in. 2 18's in a trunked car is crazy
    thanks, haha yea I'm excited to get the other one in, voltage usually is pretty stable though at 12-12.5 on heavy bass notes so I'm not too worried about it, but yea when I get the money

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

what song did you play first? I never heard it before.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Lingerfelt is offline BRB, CEO'N

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    what song did you play first? I never heard it before.
    Gangsta Shap by Tech N9ne

Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Balls View Post
    It was surprisingly retarded. Even for Jmac.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lingerfelt View Post
    Gangsta Shap by Tech N9ne
    yup, **** bangs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone got a TL near sacramento?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i had 2 MJs sealed in 6 cubes in a grand cherokee off like 900 watts
    i never metered it but based on my other setups im gonna say low 140's

2008 TBSS
    Current Build:
    HU: DEH-80PRS
    Front Stage: ID CTX65CS
    Amplifier: Memphis Big Belle
    Subwoofer: TC Sounds LMS-R 12 in a High Output Enclosure 2.5 @ 30

Too many CA.com transactions to list.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dvrmstrng View Post
    i had 2 MJs sealed in 6 cubes in a grand cherokee off like 900 watts
    i never metered it but based on my other setups im gonna say low 140's
    900 to the pair? I'll be throwing about 1600 to them so maybe mid 140's ish? someone really needs to pop up witha meter around here

pjvoc is offline Reppin Da ~402~

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wire that bish down to .5 and then get metered... I got 149.2 with 2 15s and that amp @ .5... probably around a 50-51 hz tone

**** amp btw

Car: 1998 Ford Explorer
    Head Unit: Pioneer AVHP5700-DVD, Matching 10" Screen
    Mids & Highs: None (Any Suggestions?)
    Subs: 2 15" Hybrid Juggernauts (Druggnaut 30's)
    Sub Amp: Hifonics BXi2607D
    Electrical: Optima Red Top In Front, Stinger SPV35 In Back, 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex
    ---------------------------------------------
    145.6 @ 2 Ohms, 51hz
    149.2 @ .5 Ohms, 49hz

Refs: Thieroff, Nigro013, Dalucifer, Its_A_Sleeper, Falder, GMCJimmyslt2000, ProjectPechkin
    Feedback Thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjvoc View Post
    wire that bish down to .5 and then get metered... I got 149.2 with 2 15s and that amp @ .5... probably around a 50-51 hz tone

**** amp btw
    Maybe when I decide to shell out double the money for some nicer 18's, but these do the job and idk if I'm even ready for anything much louder yet, it gets a little bit difficult to drive with this single one at full tilt on heavy bass songs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

one last bump for anyone with a meter around sacramento area I'm willin to drive maybe an hour ish

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow... that thing looks like it would shit all over my 18"Q off of about 1500 watts sealed from watchin that video.

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Closed Thread