0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rate my box!

Quote Originally Posted by xxBURT0Nxx View Post
    You have downs...
    ****, you're a clever one, aren't you. Here you are belittling a 14 year old kid, and when someone disagrees with you, you say they have downs. That speaks a lot about your credibility.

xxBURT0Nxx is offline Team Ramrod

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    ****, you're a clever one, aren't you. Here you are belittling a 14 year old kid, and when someone disagrees with you, you say they have downs. That speaks a lot about your credibility.
    belittling??? Doubtful. I was merely responding to a previous post of someone saying that I was jealous that a 14 year old could afford this stuff and has more ambition than me. That was never the point in any of my posts, I was just saying that without parental help you could not afford this stuff at this age. Wether his parents buy the car audio equipment or if they buy a car, pay for school, clothes, etc. they are still helping him out. I could care less if he has nicer stuff or what he payed for or didn't, but when some other kid claim to make $500 per week at chinese restaurants, I'm going to call BS. I don't think that you understand that there aren't many jobs you can work when you are 14. Now I know you can mow lawns, and I know things are different in other states, but here I could maybe mow lawns 3 months per year, and the rest of the year grass is dead, so I doubt he is really raking in that much dough year round. So once again, yes you have downs, because you would rather accuse someone of being jealous than understand the intent of their posts.

Refs: straightchillin, bad @ss chevy, Echo42987, dye4metal, nate2587, ThomasG, nismos14, AK SloPok

Quote Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
    Just get over it my friend, the alternator does not charge the cap, period.

WB

jkyards is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Acura used MDX transmissions by texas junkyards

If you want a good selection id try a parts locator. One place that can find you a good short or long block for a www.swengines.com is TEXAS junkyards, Junk Yards in TEXAS TX salvage recycler. they have a link somehow to multiples of thousands of recycling centers and will locate the best one for you.

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

belittling??? Doubtful. I was merely responding to a previous post of someone saying that I was jealous that a 14 year old could afford this stuff and has more ambition than me. That was never the point in any of my posts, I was just saying that without parental help you could not afford this stuff at this age. Wether his parents buy the car audio equipment or if they buy a car, pay for school, clothes, etc. they are still helping him out. I could care less if he has nicer stuff or what he payed for or didn't, but when some other kid claim to make $500 per week at chinese restaurants, I'm going to call BS. I don't think that you understand that there aren't many jobs you can work when you are 14. Now I know you can mow lawns, and I know things are different in other states, but here I could maybe mow lawns 3 months per year, and the rest of the year grass is dead, so I doubt he is really raking in that much dough year round. So once again, yes you have downs, because you would rather accuse someone of being jealous than understand the intent of their posts.
    I wish I had a smiley that conveyed my thoughts, but I don't, so this'll have to do

It's curious that you feel so insecure to take this much time to tell a 14 year old about what life in the "real world" is like, when no one else seems to care. Note, again, that there are quite a few people like you on this forum.

rdaudioman1256 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aren't you lemans23?

SYSTEM

Sub(s) - 4 RE8's
    Amp(s) - 2 Bazooka BA1300's

SOLD TO:
    cheapo, teamsolo, Jason19, hunterw, peg17
    BOUGHT FROM:
    xpanterax, RE_XXX, maldecido33, brmcm15, slammed
    TRADED TO:
    hemi=22s, quis1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had a smiley that conveyed my thoughts, but I don't, so this'll have to do

It's curious that you feel so insecure to take this much time to tell a 14 year old about what life in the "real world" is like, when no one else seems to care. Note, again, that there are quite a few people like you on this forum.
    I wasn't telling him anything you moron. I was replying to another guy who said I was jealous.... not in the slightest so if you don't care... why bother telling me what you think about me telling some kid about the real world?? Irony of the situation is apparently you are one of those people. Grass isn't always greener my friend, so what makes you better for saying i'm an idiot because my parents don't help me out and me saying you are an idiot because your parents do?

Refs: straightchillin, bad @ss chevy, Echo42987, dye4metal, nate2587, ThomasG, nismos14, AK SloPok

WB

slumpinhonda is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdaudioman1256 View Post
    Aha I'll sand it down later tonight. And I don't feel like taking the subs out. Lol. And I'm definatley not selling the Mmats amp. It's my first real car audio equipment.
    sound like me when i first started in this bout 7 years ago.........helluva good choice in equipment for your first system.....ive got 4 of the mmats 3500.05's

S.W.A.T. TEAM
    USACi Trunk World Champ 156.5db
    USACi WR Stock 1801-3k 156.9(legal)
    USACi WR Stock 3001+ 155.1(legal)
    07Finals 1801-3k 160.9 2nd
    08Finals 1801-3k 161.3 2nd
    Top Score 161.3 outlaw

pjvoc is offline Reppin Da ~402~

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slumpinhonda View Post
    sound like me when i first started in this bout 7 years ago.........helluva good choice in equipment for your first system.....ive got 4 of the mmats 3500.05's
    4!???!?!?!? do you use em? i bet thats whats running your red rex right?

Car: 1998 Ford Explorer
    Head Unit: Pioneer AVHP5700-DVD, Matching 10" Screen
    Mids & Highs: None (Any Suggestions?)
    Subs: 2 15" Hybrid Juggernauts (Druggnaut 30's)
    Sub Amp: Hifonics BXi2607D
    Electrical: Optima Red Top In Front, Stinger SPV35 In Back, 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex
    ---------------------------------------------
    145.6 @ 2 Ohms, 51hz
    149.2 @ .5 Ohms, 49hz

Refs: Thieroff, Nigro013, Dalucifer, Its_A_Sleeper, Falder, GMCJimmyslt2000, ProjectPechkin
    Feedback Thread

miker is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

God **** you remind me of lemans23 when he first joined, ****

And I'm confused, your dad put most of your money in your account, but most of the money is from you? All I'm saying is, wait until you're actually 16, THEN decide on a system. ****, when I first joined I KNEW I would have a 15" SX and a Hifonics bd1500d. I've never had a car audio system to this day, and I don't regret it one bit.
    That's interesting that you've stayed so active on a car audio forum yet never had a system.

I agree with the waiting ting as well... Unless you don't mind waisting money, but I'm thinking you'll regret it in a couple years. I know I regret how I spent my money.

REFS:
    Sold to- Sky Deaner, Jeeper07, brazilianguy, bjl95mustang, Mr Wiggl3s, Ridinhi (x2), Pootie

Bought from- kurtdirt1, jmanpc, doingstuffwell

Traded with- DaGhost, Spooney

DDeitz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you could not afford the food you eat without gov't subsidizing, you could have survived more then 20 minutes in the real world without someone to cut the cord off your belly attached to your mothers snatch, what would u have done from new born to atleast 10 years old? you say it is cold where u live so im guessing you were at home until atleast 14...cut the kid some slack people get helped out in life.

Quote Originally Posted by azbass View Post
    I have JL wire because im baller status and thats what ballers use.
    Stock stereo ftw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    you could not afford the food you eat without gov't subsidizing, you could have survived more then 20 minutes in the real world without someone to cut the cord off your belly attached to your mothers snatch, what would u have done from new born to atleast 10 years old? you say it is cold where u live so im guessing you were at home until atleast 14...cut the kid some slack people get helped out in life.
    I was never talking **** to him, you guys are the ones who keep flaming me because I QUOTED ANOTHER PERSON, chill out.

WB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdaudioman1256 View Post
    Aren't you lemans23?

rdaudioman1256 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SYSTEM

Sub(s) - 4 RE8's
    Amp(s) - 2 Bazooka BA1300's

SOLD TO:
    cheapo, teamsolo, Jason19, hunterw, peg17
    BOUGHT FROM:
    xpanterax, RE_XXX, maldecido33, brmcm15, slammed
    TRADED TO:
    hemi=22s, quis1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My lemans23 persona has long since passed, and once I started learning **** instead of thinking I knew **** and began asking questions instead of answering them with bullshit, I realized the erring of my ways

cjcrook is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So....after 5 minutes of reading off subject posts, not bad for a first box. Definitely way too small for 2 SX's and needs some clean up work but overall not too bad. Glad to see the car audio bug has bit you as it did me at about age 13 or 14. I didnt buy anything then though, but I did pick random cars that I think I might get when I turned 16 and planned out systems for each one. You should rent your system to your friends until you turn 16 then you can use that money for more stuff!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Tag List