Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: 8 12"s VS Grand Am

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 8 12"s VS Grand Am

I usually don't hate and try to help, but this just needs to be redone in my honest opinion.

You seen what happend to Kenny Pollocks first wall, well yeah. Somebody with more expierence will come in and help.

My wall was pretty simple, but braced to hell and back.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

inapontiac is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting on design idea(s).....

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

good setu..holy ****.

nvm. Best of luck.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

morgans432 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rip it out get a design of some sort and search around for wall builds to see how they are done is that good enough advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BumpMW View Post
    I just want 2 subs that will rattle my eyeballs and soothe my ears at the same time. The type rs did that but didn't last.
    Quote Originally Posted by mprintz View Post
    Everyone here hates on audiobahn. They are a good company, but everyone here has rich daddies and can buy whatever they want. My friend blew out his back window of his F-150 with two Audiobahn Alum12s (2000 watt max each). Go with the bahn. **** you haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpd2621 View Post
    24 nuts holding each rim in, what other info can i give lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hemi=22s View Post
    why it is true he is going about it the wrong way, but dont just say he is retarded
    tell em the right way to do it
    I don't see you saying anything of any sort. So lets have it.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

GohillaAudio is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why do everyone on this forum have be a bunch of stuck up little kunts?

im just trying to share something i did.....at least im trying.....

no im no "great expert" like 99.93% of you guys act like you are....im just learning.....so instead of saying "that looks like ****" or "haha you moron" why dont you say something constructive to help me get better?

and no, all of the rear interior has been stripped, the big odd shaped panels are being glassed shut against sheet metal sanded w/ 40 grit making that small piece of sheet metal a part of the eclosure, the only parts that will be like this are the small wheel well areas that are twice as thick as the rest of the car. so it will be plenty stout enough, all the other spots bridged with fiberglass will be 4-5 layers thick (mostly all very small areas)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GohillaAudio View Post
    why do everyone on this forum have be a bunch of stuck up little kunts?

im just trying to share something i did.....at least im trying.....

no im no "great expert" like 99.93% of you guys act like you are....im just learning.....so instead of saying "that looks like ****" or "haha you moron" why dont you say something constructive to help me get better?

and no, all of the rear interior has been stripped, the big odd shaped panels are being glassed shut against sheet metal sanded w/ 40 grit making that small piece of sheet metal a part of the eclosure, the only parts that will be like this are the small wheel well areas that are twice as thick as the rest of the car. so it will be plenty stout enough, all the other spots bridged with fiberglass will be 4-5 layers thick (mostly all very small areas)
    Dude, you have huge gaps in the box. I don't care if you are glassing or not. I have personally never seen anyone go that route for a box, wall of any sort.

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and to use metal as part of your box is a big no no evern if you use all of that glass.

I just want 2 subs that will rattle my eyeballs and soothe my ears at the same time. The type rs did that but didn't last.
    Everyone here hates on audiobahn. They are a good company, but everyone here has rich daddies and can buy whatever they want. My friend blew out his back window of his F-150 with two Audiobahn Alum12s (2000 watt max each). Go with the bahn. **** you haters.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and no, it is true that there is no pen and paper (or otherwise) set design, this is still very rough begennings....the wall will be 16.3 cubes (approx) and tuned to around 36 hz (although i might need some help with the port is someone on here isnt too good to help me out)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, I can see why Memphis is sticking up for you. Must be friends/teammates.

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

stop trying to squeeze every bit of space you can into that box. odds are with all those gaps you`ll never get it sealed up correctly. i thought i was joking with my 1st comment but i see it came to be true.

99oldsintrigue supports thieves and scammers = a scammer
    SEE THIS THREAD
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...35#post5660235
    99oldsintrigue supports thieves and scammers = a scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    LOOKOUT

DONT BUY FROM Me

I R SCAMMERZ

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morgans432 View Post
    and to use metal as part of your box is a big no no evern if you use all of that glass.
    thank you for being the first person to actually give some helpful insite.....may i ask why i could not use the metal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GohillaAudio View Post
    and no, it is true that there is no pen and paper (or otherwise) set design, this is still very rough begennings....the wall will be 16.3 cubes (approx) and tuned to around 36 hz (although i might need some help with the port is someone on here isnt too good to help me out)
    So, you just started to go to town? Should have had someone help you design one.

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how are you coming up with these calculations man i don't get it at all.

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morgans432 View Post

i had angle irons in my box... its metal. box in sig

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast