View Poll Results: So, how do you rate it?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome (not likely, lol)

7 15.91%
  • Pretty Nice

24 54.55%
  • Medium

7 15.91%
  • Lacking A Lot

3 6.82%
  • Pathetic

3 6.82%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: 94' Supra Build: First attempt at an SQ system

MEMPHISFLEX is offline -------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 94' Supra Build: First attempt at an SQ system

Very sweet car, one of my dream cars, thats a very nice install to, should sound, good but regardless of the system the car is sick, is that a single turbo, twin turbo, or non turbo, which ever i would take it in a heartbeat!! Nice keep up the good work!

dakotap is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MEMPHISFLEX View Post
    is that a single turbo, twin turbo, or non turbo, which ever i would take it in a heartbeat!! Nice keep up the good work!
    Read bottom of 1st page.

Premier 880PRS
    JL Audio 300/4
    Mach 5 Audio MLI-65
    Seas Neo tweets
    Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
    Fi Q 15
    Custom 3.6 cu 32hz enclosure.

All wiring by Knuconceptz.com

jdc0589 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper07 View Post
    ****. didnt read everything after the install log part but any engine upgrades?
    Not internally. No cats, 3in exhaust, and a nice filter are the only real power adders. The exhaust and CAT removal yield 2-3psi extra boost pressure, so im probly 20-25hp over stock. Aside from that it has some cheap TIEN HA coilovers and a trd front strut brace, thats about it; im into handling, not max power. OE wheels are 17x8 front 17x9.5 rear; im swapping out the fronts for two more rear wheels in a month or two so I can run 255/40/17's in front and 275/40/17's out back.

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks nice. You ever consider getting the carpet professionally cut? I'm sure there are upholstery places that can give you something a little better that the autozone stuff. I'm looking into that for mine.

You ever meet hulkster's son?

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    Looks nice. You ever consider getting the carpet professionally cut? I'm sure there are upholstery places that can give you something a little better that the autozone stuff. I'm looking into that for mine.

You ever meet hulkster's son?
    Cant remember if I mentioned it in the original post, but one of the reasons I refer to the amp area as 'semi-finished' is because the carpet blows, lol. There is a place 20 mins from birmingham that can do custom molded carpet; but I want to do a little more shaping behind the carpet before I pay to get something nice made.

Haven't met him. He lurks on supraforums sometimes, but I havent heard anything from him since he had some horrible wreck (think he almost killed his passenger, or he may have).

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

an unmolested supra, props to you.

crunktimes . com/ct

sqhertz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

mmmm. i ****ing love supras. any year. awsome cars. theyve always been my 'realistically-speaking' dream car.
    please do not abuse it.

- Ref.s -
    ssbogger , derek9087 , mike dressure , xluben , brocken , QtrHorse , marley1 , byoon001 , IonSQL , Duke , TheBaron929 , SiX , Andar , blackbonnie , SPLV , dbaudio , dillinja666 , 97cavy , dropkick13 , TeamPSI , foreman , integra88 , bangincaraudio , spinelli , gkatmar , MustangGT25YRS , stockgp , FASTIMES , ultimate157 , Reson8 , vitveet , req

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Lol thanks. You might not think it, but the VAST majority of owners on supraforums prefer the stock body with a simple front lip and nice wheels. There are some really nice/classy widebody kits, but its really $$$ to do correctly, so you dont see to many.

Unfortunately the majority of the cars that get the most publicity have at least one ridiculous looking body modification.

Quote Originally Posted by sqhertz View Post
    mmmm. i ****ing love supras. any year. awsome cars. theyve always been my 'realistically-speaking' dream car.
    please do not abuse it.
    No worries, Its staying stock bodied. Im not adding any more power (even though another 40hp would be really easy) until the stock turbos die. Then im going to a small single in stock fuel for around 400-450hp at the wheels, no more.

duckfart is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice ride

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is there any way to delete posts on this forum? I cant find a button anywhere.

by the way...this is amazing, it would take half a week to get this many responses in the audio section of supraforums, lol, not much traffic there.

2002XLT is online now Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

very nice car man, and looks like a decent budget SQ system.

and no, no delete for posts.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

sqhertz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jdc0589 View Post
    Lol thanks. You might not think it, but the VAST majority of owners on supraforums prefer the stock body with a simple front lip and nice wheels. There are some really nice/classy widebody kits, but its really $$$ to do correctly, so you dont see to many.

Unfortunately the majority of the cars that get the most publicity have at least one ridiculous looking body modification.

No worries, Its staying stock bodied. Im not adding any more power (even though another 40hp would be really easy) until the stock turbos die. Then im going to a small single in stock fuel for around 400-450hp at the wheels, no more.

good ****. its terrible to see them done up with ugly body kits and huge turbos only to see them ragged out and wrecked. such beautiful rare cars. <3.

- Ref.s -
    ssbogger , derek9087 , mike dressure , xluben , brocken , QtrHorse , marley1 , byoon001 , IonSQL , Duke , TheBaron929 , SiX , Andar , blackbonnie , SPLV , dbaudio , dillinja666 , 97cavy , dropkick13 , TeamPSI , foreman , integra88 , bangincaraudio , spinelli , gkatmar , MustangGT25YRS , stockgp , FASTIMES , ultimate157 , Reson8 , vitveet , req

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post
    very nice car man, and looks like a decent budget SQ system.

and no, no delete for posts.
    Thanks. It really needs some small woofers (JL 6W0's or something) up in the kick panels to give a little bit more high frequency bass to the front stage, but aside from that Im pretty happy with it. Unfortunately SQ based systems are inherently a bunch more expensive than SPL; so even though I feel like $2200 is a ton of cash for audio stuff, its barely scratching the surface in the SQ world, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sqhertz View Post
    good ****. its terrible to see them done up with ugly body kits and huge turbos only to see them ragged out and wrecked. such beautiful rare cars. <3.
    Ditto. We actually have a 50pg thread on supraforums dedicated to the ugliest supras of all time, pretty depressing.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have experience with small sub's for additional front stage bass? I can only think of two off the top of my head: the JL 6W0 (discontinued), the Focal Utopia BE 13 WS (which is way to expensive).

NMBR1SPT is offline I Might Be Your Dad.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    I will + 1 that all day long I like em just like that. If I could find one unmolested around here I would own it, the prob is everyone around here screws them up....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast