Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Speak Peak

MEMPHISFLEX is offline -------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Speak Peak

Quote Originally Posted by tooloud4tv View Post
    smh why the phuck everyone bashing this guy because his scores ****** and he spent big money? jezz its his phucking money, he didnt do any of the build in his last install, he made an mistake thats all. nothing that hasn't been done EVER! give the guy an break not everyone has the tallent/skills to do there own work
    LOL thats funny!!

galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MEMPHISFLEX View Post
    Yeah **** i was doing that with 4 15" audiopipes tuned to 28hz in a tahoe with a two audiopipe amps, my system cost less than his electrical system!! LOL he is a mommy and daddys boy anyhow!!

So your system could burp a 150.1 according to your sig. My last non walled system could do at that at 38hz with 3,800rms, tuned to 25hz. So I had less power, a lower tuned box, a bigger car, higher score, and a lower peak note. Your point is?

The 152 wasnt a burp, thats a 30 second AVERAGE. So no, your ghetto Audiopipe system isnt as loud as my non walled system, much less the wall.

And how am I a mommy/daddy boy? I live at their house for now, but worked a full time job and went to school full time, just like everyone else to pay for my stuff.

So memphis flex, lets see a hair trick then. Not a window cracked, roll them both all the way down and record it. If its just as loud, lets see it.

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by galacticmonkey View Post
    So your system could burp a 150.1 according to your sig. My last non walled system could do that with 3,800rms, tuned to 25hz. The 152 wasnt a burp, thats a 30 second AVERAGE. So lets see your system do a hair trick if its so loud. Please, Id love to see it.

And how am I a mommy/daddy boy? I live at their house for now, but worked a full time job and went to school full time, just like everyone else to pay for my stuff.

So memphis flex, lets see a hair trick then. Not a window cracked, roll them both all the way down and record it. If its just as loud, lets see it.
    I think he's got it almost all sold now, apart from that, answer my question.

what are you running now company/size/number? don't have to say the model.. just want an idea.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

24 Ascendant Audio Chaos 15s
    6 Sundown Audio SAZ-3000Ds
    10 HC2400s (for now, temporary)
    Powermaster Alternator

Will be doing Powermaster XS1000 batteries and running 16v when I can save up more money, but Im broke now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So your system could burp a 150.1 according to your sig. My last non walled system could do at that at 38hz with 3,800rms, tuned to 25hz. So I had less power, a lower tuned box, a bigger car, higher score, and a lower peak note. Your point is?

The 152 wasnt a burp, thats a 30 second AVERAGE. So no, your ghetto Audiopipe system isnt as loud as my non walled system, much less the wall.

I did that with 2000wrms there idiot!! and way way less than half the money you have wrapped up in your piece of **** expedition, hair tricks go under the lounge i have some posted, even my trunk cars doing hair tricks, and the tahoe is done now, untill the CRX is done then the 6 18s are going in ill blow the ford emblem off your grill then!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** man galacticmonkey i'm in Sarasota. Next time I'm going up to Tampa, I'll hit you up on here and maybe I can get a demo. Cone area tuned low is always nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

24 Ascendant Audio Chaos 15s
    6 Sundown Audio SAZ-3000Ds
    10 HC2400s (for now, temporary)
    Powermaster Alternator

Will be doing Powermaster XS1000 batteries and running 16v when I can save up more money, but Im broke now.
    Nice should be loud, and i did my install myself!! All by myself, nobody to help, and no audio shop doing it for me!!! And my next setup will be 6 18s, and around 7kw+ to each one for a street beater, maybe only a 30sec one but one loud *** one!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont even have a Ford anymore.

untill the CRX is done then the 6 18s are going in
    And my next setup will be 6 18s
    Come see me when you stop talking about the big systems you getting, and start talking about the big system you have. Wait, you dont.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont even have a Ford anymore.

Come see me when you have actually had a big system, not 4 $170 woofers.
    And still those 4 $170 woofers did just as good as anyother woofer compareable!! And it nice being able to bump for hours and hours and hours and still pull a 150 with $170 woofers!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And why didnt you keep the good system??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Burping a 150.1 isnt playing music in the 150s. Your car cant even Bassrace the 149.9 class competitively.

Im louder than you are, and than you ever will be. Go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Burping a 150.1 isnt playing music in the 150s. Your car cant even Bassrace the 149.9 class competitively.

Im louder than you are, and than you ever will be. Go away.
    You are not, but the people that build your **** for you are!! LOL and i didnt build a bassracer, just a nice cheap daily driver that pulls 150s!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its my car. I payed for all the equipment. I did the parts that I could of the build. So it is my system.

It can play a 150.1 on a good day on a test tone. Good for you. I was that loud 2 years ago.

When you have a system louder than mine, send me a PM and Ill make a thread and we can have the entire lounge watch. Until then, Im still louder than you, Mr. Gorilla.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its my car. I payed for all the equipment. I did the parts that I could of the build. So it is my system.

It can play a 150.1 on a good day on a test tone. Good for you. I was that loud 2 years ago.

When you have a system louder than mine, send me a PM and Ill make a thread and we can have the entire lounge watch. Until then, Im still louder than you, Mr. Gorilla.
    OK deal!!! Middle of the winter the Tahoe should be done, waiting untill after the baby is born! Sorry for dumping in your thread!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its not my thread. Everything posted on this board is property of Mr. Goob.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast