Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: 2 Atomic APX 10s install

Goindef154 is offline Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: 2 Atomic APX 10s install

That looks like a pretty nice install man, how do those atomics sound? Never heard them in person before...

Official Shok Dealer
    Car: 2001 Chevy Silverado LS
    Deck: Pioneer 750MP
    Subs: 2 Shok FLO-1k 10's
    Mids: Shok Components
    Amps: Shok II and Shok 100x4

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    i wish i could. i install at my local CC and a competitor that took this year off, named joe who was on team soundstream, tsunami, maxxsonics, who also has helped me alot with my install, already said he was going. it ***** because i really wanted to go...

Such a name dropper, nobody cares who I am, so come on leave my name out of your posts just say your boss.

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

where is this "slamology" event?

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

02parkave is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sq what 4 View Post
    Such a name dropper, nobody cares who I am, so come on leave my name out of your posts just say your boss.
    taht is true. we dont care

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

glad to hear the zx is getting fixed Mitch. you doing it yourself?

I am a name dropper joe. btw let me go to slamology! =P

and it is in IN i believe?

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post

I am a name dropper joe. btw let me go to slamology! =P

and it is in IN i believe?
    Let's see, I'm going to have to say NO! You dont even know what state it is in, LOL. You have june 7th off you can go to Dropfest in WI. I am going to Slamology due to the manufacturer support for my other project, and I might just have something else up my sleeve. You ready to see who can be louder yet? You or the washup?

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The box is flexing? I have yet to see this in any install, vids? If it's flexing, it wasn't assembled properly because if the subs are just wreaking havoc, the box should just be vibrating around a lot and not have panels behaving differently.

tooloud4tv is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    The box is flexing? I have yet to see this in any install, vids? If it's flexing, it wasn't assembled properly because if the subs are just wreaking havoc, the box should just be vibrating around a lot and not have panels behaving differently.
    box shouldnt even be bouncing around ur still loosing acoustical energy.

Had some problems but working them out donpisto is an grate guy for working with me still!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sq what 4 View Post
    Let's see, I'm going to have to say NO! You dont even know what state it is in, LOL. You have june 7th off you can go to Dropfest in WI. I am going to Slamology due to the manufacturer support for my other project, and I might just have something else up my sleeve. You ready to see who can be louder yet? You or the washup?
    hey it was a long weekend. and i will go to dropfest, i appreciate the day off. you gonna let me test on your termlab yet?

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Orion Man is offline Livin' Loud!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks good bro. I have a pair of Kove Armageddon 10's in my garage and they look very similar to those Atomics you have. I just don't have the time or money to do anything with them.

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    -Alpine--Focal--Massive Audio--Stinger--Kinetik--Second Skin-

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tooloud4tv View Post
    box shouldnt even be bouncing around ur still loosing acoustical energy.
    That's exactly my point. Under no circumstances should it ever flex, but if it's merely not braced well, it'll just vibrate around, but not flex. He's saying that he needs more bracing because it's flexing: that's a problem with the structural integrity and not the supplemental bracing.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    That's exactly my point. Under no circumstances should it ever flex, but if it's merely not braced well, it'll just vibrate around, but not flex. He's saying that he needs more bracing because it's flexing: that's a problem with the structural integrity and not the supplemental bracing.
    alright im sorry for not using correct termonology? (sp). there's vibrations within the box obviously which im fixing with 2x4s on the face of the box tomorrow. better?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2