Your welcome for the help noob!!

Quote Originally Posted by bahn4lyfe View Post
    My Bahns Can Be Heard All Over The Hood
    Pioneer
    Kicker
    DLS
    Image Dynamics

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    Had my first ***** last night and I really love *****!!!!!!!!

***** FTW!!!!!!

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 03 Eclipse Atomic Build

alright i decided to do tests with a single 10 and then tests with two 10s. Box for solo 10 was completed today. im getting flex so i will be putting on a double baffle tomorrow and also will add bracing. i will also be utting an extra peice of wood on the back for the monoblock to be screwed to.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just thought id post a pic of the trunk deadening...

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

bad_trip is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that's looking really nice. i'll be looking forward to seeing it in progress.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

tsk tsk, I see some splitting on the inside corner of the port...

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    tsk tsk, I see some splitting on the inside corner of the port...
    it works

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ordered the glue accelterator tonight...so when that gets here i will be reconing the other 10 and getting that box built for testing!!!!

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This makes me wish I would have tried a sound system in my 02 Eclispe GTS when I had it.

Well I kinda swapped out my system to that for a week, but wasn't much at the time. Couple type R's off 1200rms and it got loud, but never did a complete install with it.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i added the second baffle and the back mounting board to the box for the amp to mount to. sounds really good and hope to get numbers this coming week for the single 10 setup!!!!

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your welcome, but im too picky and not really liking the tweeter mount. It looks kinda unfinished for my taste.

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sq what 4 View Post
    Your welcome, but im too picky and not really liking the tweeter mount. It looks kinda unfinished for my taste.
    i think you did a good job on the tweeters boy! bring your termlab to work MONDAY!!!

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wheres the updates and WTF I bring the termlab in like you demand and you dont even show, that's a big WTF!!!

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

Zeuslicious is online now << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

He's building his daily box today! Hopefully he got some pics tonight.
    I really love the look of the dustcap of the last sub :-}

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

stuckinok is offline Sick My Duck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looking real good....... Updates NOW!

Team High Desert Mobile Electronics ABQ, NM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

does adding all that 0awg from the main battery and alt really help that much?
    I would think most of the power would be coming from the rear batteries.. I would think a max of 2x0awg of both pos and neg to keep it charged up.

Just wondering cuz i have some extra laying around and i want to know if its worth running it or using it else where.

2x SAZ-1500 for SALE 310+ship ea
    RE MT 18" w/ juggaurnaut recone For Sale 320+ shipping

Dakota Work Log

References
    Bought From: IonSQL, PhatTonyDeMarco, nikosbuddy, spudracer326, RoLLaxPhile, hessdawg, JonMR2turbo, GohillaAudio, BushJ311
    Sold To: saturnspl1991, gbz007, SVT RELAMPAGO(3x Box Build),alex5897, David187, bland

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast