Nova76 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Nova Build Log

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
    Start saving up for that tranny
    imna wait for now and once i get a job my first like 2 or 3 pay checks imna buy a new 700R4 or atleast a TH400 right now with gas the way it is its nice to have something thats holding me back from pushing that gas pedal all the way down haha

and audiobahnuser18 thanks man i just hope she can be finished in a couple of years hopfuly 2 at the least haha but i dought it unless i get really lucky

Car-1976 Chevy Nova
    Engine-350 HO sBc, Holly 650cfm, 1" wide open carm spacer, 470/470 Comp Cam, High Volume Oil Pump, double roller timing chain, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake
    HU- Pioneer DEH-P2900MP
    Inside Speakers- (2)Kicker 6x9s rear (2)Clairion 6.5"s doors (1)Pioneer 4x6 dash
    Inside Amp-
    Sub Amp-1000.1D
    Wire- Lightning audio 2 gauge
    Subs- 12" Lightning Audio VC2 x2
    Box- 2.5cf sealed

REFS-
    Sold To - DBDRAGGUY
    Traded With - Ravens9322

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was just wondering if the shift cable would let me shift int park/nutrel/drive but not work when i shift into l1/l2 i was thinking maybe it was that if it is that then that would explane the non reaction i get when i try and shift with those gears.

Car-1976 Chevy Nova
    Engine-350 HO sBc, Holly 650cfm, 1" wide open carm spacer, 470/470 Comp Cam, High Volume Oil Pump, double roller timing chain, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake
    HU- Pioneer DEH-P2900MP
    Inside Speakers- (2)Kicker 6x9s rear (2)Clairion 6.5"s doors (1)Pioneer 4x6 dash
    Inside Amp-
    Sub Amp-1000.1D
    Box- 2.5cf sealed

REFS-
    Sold To - DBDRAGGUY
    Traded With - Ravens9322

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sry i havent posted on here in so long everything has been at a stand still so far and i recently found out the other day someone stoll my gas and my gas cap so i bought a locking one and then i find out theres a knocking under my valve cover and its a broken spring so i replace that and come to find out whoever stole my gas put ****ing water in my tank to make up for it assholes if they were doing that to try top make the float go up there ****ing stupid they should have just put a note on my window saying they stole my gas so now i gotta drop my tank and clean it out its a ****ing pain in my ***

Car-1976 Chevy Nova
    HU- Pioneer DEH-P2900MP
    Inside Amp-
    Sub Amp-1000.1D
    Box- 2.5cf sealed

REFS-
    Sold To - DBDRAGGUY
    Traded With - Ravens9322

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** its been awhile since iv done anything to the nova but luckily i got a job at subway it kind of ***** because the early mornings but im getting paid 6.90hr for an easy a$$ job so im cool with that.

but anyways i just ordered a 4" cowl pin on hood since it was on sale for 299 and usualy is priced at 480 so it was a hell of a deal the only problem is i dont get paid till next monday but idk how long they gonna have it on sale for so i just had to borrow the money till then but it aint that big of a deal i can live with that.

hopfully once i get paid i will still have some money left over to save for my transmission rebuild and then i can start on my audio work for her.

Car-1976 Chevy Nova
    HU- Pioneer DEH-P2900MP
    Inside Amp-
    Sub Amp-1000.1D
    Box- 2.5cf sealed

REFS-
    Sold To - DBDRAGGUY
    Traded With - Ravens9322

skeptikal is offline Hold the wheel and drive

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice ride,

My brother is overhauling his '72 nova. It's primer gray, with 2 big black racing stripes in the middle. The 406 is being replaced with a 383 stroker . Love the nova's

back at it...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks man, that sounds like its ganna be a hell of a ride when he gets done with it.

Car-1976 Chevy Nova
    HU- Pioneer DEH-P2900MP
    Inside Amp-
    Sub Amp-1000.1D
    Box- 2.5cf sealed

REFS-
    Sold To - DBDRAGGUY
    Traded With - Ravens9322

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6