Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Just a Few quick pics of the Maxima Install

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a Few quick pics of the Maxima Install

Finally got around to gettin some pics of the Trunk today.. There isn't much to see besides the box and the subs, and the nicely crafted port.. Carpeted very well also.

The Dims of the box are Depth=26.5 Width=39.5 Height=14... whatever that comes out to.. I dunno.. Would somebody mind figuring it out real quick....

The equation is 26.5x39.5x14=???? then what, /36??

All being powered by the MM3000.1 amp is probably 4-5 yrs old and still runnin strong!

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Re: Just a Few quick pics of the Maxima Install

is that a flared ported? very nice I wish my trunk lid was connected like yours, then I could get bigger boxes in without building inside the trunk

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

SSS 18734 is offline Dollar Menu Millionaire

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

8.48 cuft

Bought From:
    Absolutnockout, zachzchw, Untouchable11, j3bus2k3 (x2), 92c1v1c, jeeper07, acubsfan, bkjt05, Goldenknob, Goindef154, Basscourt2009, TeamSouthrnBass, oldschoolboomer, 99grandprixGT
    Sold to:
    Gearguy2001 (American Bass SQ780)
    Tw1st3d13 (2 Fi BL 15's)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dayum! thats a lot bigger than I though

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

RidnClean is offline Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you got any pics before the box was in?

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post
    is that a flared ported? very nice I wish my trunk lid was connected like yours, then I could get bigger boxes in without building inside the trunk
    I could get another 2 inches or so up if I took off the trunk bars

Keith H is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amp?

References- Team H&K, bpres9991, bumpin buick, 2002XLT, Lucid15, alex5857(x2), Fusion_FREAK, ls2poweredgoat, TeamPSI, VIPER118, dropped_mazda, lvfive.o, jbizzle, Junior22, CivicPower, 18inchjeepin, Kroid7777, jacobbz206, Paaco1981, lostsuspect21, lilcarus, lrc131, us3, RidnClean, wu501, Worstenemy453, 9F-ckinThousand, bigdhenderson, witherman, Pieper, tymoto21, jager, caloriu, total mayhem, MutantDreams, mr b(x2), Audio4ever, Darian Key, Bgfx, double 07, Kjbulldog, heydude348, Reynolds199, 1loudmonte, MikeD

cshaw is offline free the robots

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that wood looks beautiful. should of done the whole box like that. what kind of wood and stain if any and gloss?

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    I think the earlobe curls helped the most. Less weight but more reps. It helped with the endurance to fight off ear fatigue.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

unfortunately I can't say I built it.. Wish I got more training to do that stuff... I don't even know the process of making a port like that... I know its just a bunch of little pieces glued together, but I just don't get the process.... the box is pretty light though.. Dunno what kinda wood it is, but I can pick it up myself and put it in the trunk (not loaded) with out much struggle

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looks plain I guess

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

any vidz?

I would be interest to see how subs up port to the side would work out

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea nothing special lookin.. just meant to do what it does.. get loud.

I'm thinkin of swappin em out for 2 15" Fi Q's and seal em... unless they don't require as much space ported as the R's, cause that box is just to frickin big. You have to take a sledge hammer to get that thing out with out knowing how I got it in. Can't see the amp gains.. Can't fit a spare batt.. unless I put it under the box in the wheel well

Ill try and get some vids up sometime soon.

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

why did you have the box made so big for them?

I would think that 3 type R's would be fine in a 6 cu ft box

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the 15's want about 4cu. ft. to really shine... or even more

Closed Thread