User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Precision Audio - THEY ARE MORONS!!

1. Precision Audio - THEY ARE MORONS!!

Precision Sound on 823 Pico in Santa Monica, CA = TRASH!!

This car audio installation company has the worst professionalism of any company that I have ever dealt with.

My experience with these screw ups is as follows :

I was first referred to them by my local Saturn dealership. They said that they do good work. Being that my experience with Saturn has been darn near flawless, I trusted them. I love Saturn, and I love their products.

The bluetooth product that I own is made by a company that I have never heard of - Parrot, but Saturn ensured me that it was good. After reviewing the features, and seeing a physical dummy model, who was I to argue? It looked great.

So, when I get the car back the first time around, I am waiting at the Saturn repair department. The repair department and the dealership are close to one another, but in two separate locations. Precision Sound said that they would have the car back to the repair department by four p.m. of that day. So, I go, am on time, and am waiting around. The manager calls them, and they inform him that it will be another thirty to forty five minutes!! Five rolls around, then six. The repair department closes at six. Still no vehicle.
    The manager calls them, and the moronic, half wit idiots RETURNED THE CAR TO THE DEALERSHIP!! The repair department is waiting to close, and we are all sitting around there like idiots!

The repair department then had to drive me to the dealership to get my car.

Trusting that, at the very least, my equipment would work right, I drove it off. Not to mention the fact that I was late for a very important appointment.

What do I discover?

My Onstar, my XM radio, and my volume/mute controls on the steering wheel ALL FAIL TO WORK!! As you can imagine, I was furious.

Interestingly enough, the bluetooth worked fine. (This part’s important..) When I had the regular radio playing, and made a call, all speakers in the car muted, so that the call could come through.

I must say that the pairing process was flawless. I also don’t have to re-pair every time I get in the car.
    Thank you Apple, and Parrot!

During this whole process, Saturn is gracious enough to give me a loaner car, while everything is being worked on.

So, I bring it back to Saturn, and leave it overnight.

When I pick it up the next day, yes, the Onstar, XM radio, steering wheel controls, and regular radio all work.
    When I make a call, the front speakers go silent, BUT THE REAR ONES DO NOT!!!

You can see my reason for internet war, at this point!

So, NOW, I have to bring it back to the junk electronic shop, AFTER the jerk off of a manager mentions that they have to ORDER ANOTHER PART...

(Why, may I ask you??!! Why??!! I understand electrical engineering. This makes no sense. Each system is discreet, and integrates directly with the amplification system as such.
    As well, if it worked before, why doesn’t it work now??)

So, here I am, FOR THE THIRD BLESSED TIME!!!

PRECISION (MORE LIKE BLURRY) AUDIO - YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!!!!

I AM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU!!!

Rannlod is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Precision Audio - THEY ARE MORONS!!

Eh could be alot worse

HU Clarion db455mc
    Clarion 7 band eq
    Front MB Quart rvf216 comps
    Rear JL tr570
    Subs 2 JL 12 3v3
    Jl 500/1
    RF p400.4

2003 Ranger Edge

3. 04-18-2008

CarAudio.com Elite

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should have just installed it yourself. That's what you get for having a dealership set up your audio. Granted, they should have tested it before they gave it back, but it sounds to me like you have a bit of a corn cob up your ***.

Reason to be upset or frustrated, but not to have a hissy fit.

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this is in the wrong section

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

6. 04-18-2008

funded*by*soros

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, i guess i wouldnt be soooo irate like this guy seems he is, incredibly aggravated but not irate, but i do understand where hes coming from. when a company says they can do something and you pay them to do it the job should be done right. i understand everyone makes mistakes but after the first mistake all should of been taken care of. in no way should that car of left the shop wrong.

hes from beverly hills and he drives a saturn? i thought that was illegal there! Uncle Phil and the Fresh Prince would of never driven a Saturn!!!

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

JordyO is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fyi... Parrot = good chit

NeverEnuffBass is offline Got Bass?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parrot products are very good I have never had a problem with them. Actually did a Parrot 3200 in a Land Rover LR3 yesterday.

Installer/fabricator at After FX Customs in Stamford, CT

98 Dodge Durango
    -Custom paint, lifted 5", 33s on 20s

72 Chevy Suburban
    Custom matte orange paint, bagged on 22s

+ Reply to Thread