Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Millionbuy.com

I just recently started to rebuild my car audio system that I have had for four years. And there are a lot of places online to buy now. Its not just crutchfield anymore.

I found this place millionbuy.com.

I check the BBB and they have been a member for 7 years and so they must be doing something good.

NEways....

I just bought a JL Audio 1000/1 (the black one) from them a couple of weeks ago and got free shipping. It only cost me $600 for a high end amp from JL.

So I went back a week later and called and asked about some RE XXX 12" subs because they don't list it on their site but I figured I might as well ask since they give such good prices.

Guess What.... They got it for me for a really good cost. It wasn't the greatest price but they actually tried.

Unlike other places that just say no. They took my number and actually called me back.

So I bought the two subs, another JL Audio 1000/1 black and a Pioneer Avic-Z2 for a really good deal.

They do however require some info for a big order but they said it is because it is an online transaction and not face to face and they have a good standing with the BBB so I trust them.

I got my stuff in today and put it in my new car and now you can hear me miles away.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up on an online Car A/V dealer that doesn't rip you off.

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Millionbuy.com

i have ordered several 'full installs' including wires, amps, comps, subs, ect from them - over $600 each time and everything always came and if there were any stock issues they call no problem and they get your stuff out asap.

always good imo.

ufvj2172 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i had an issue with them once, paying with my card. but with paypal, its a flawless opertation, and they ship FAST with fedex.

they do require a signiture, so make sure you're home

3n2187 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THEY HAVE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE i drove to there wherehouse in la to drop off the defective amp ovn14000d Think Twice Warning you gET WHAT YOU Pay for. i DIDNT GET A AMP FOR 2 MONTHS AWFUL

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3n2187 View Post
    THEY HAVE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE i drove to there wherehouse in la to drop off the defective amp ovn14000d Think Twice Warning you gET WHAT YOU Pay for. i DIDNT GET A AMP FOR 2 MONTHS AWFUL
    never had problem with them.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List